ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same

BTW, Bing Predicts has the Cowboys at 75% chance of winning, the third-highest margin behind the Seahawks over the lousy Rams and the Falcons over the horrible Niners. Thought that was interesting.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nobody should be taking the Bucs easily. They are a hard-nosed team. I'm hoping Garrett got that bullshit out of his system.

Reaction score
Cowboys - If we lose this game this season is a failure. If we can't beat Tampa at home (I know they are playing well) this season will end like always. FAILED!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys - If we lose this game this season is a failure. If we can't beat Tampa at home (I know they are playing well) this season will end like always. FAILED!!!!

I don't know how anyone could say this and be serious. Another loss would really suck, but if they turn around and still make a playoff run to the NFC championship game or the Super Bowl this season is not a failure.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just have a feeling this is a game where Jameis will throw up all over himself and throw us two or three easy picks.

A very strong feeling.

CompoundFracture

Spectator
Reaction score
Give me the Cowboys by at least 7. Tampa is going to get everything we've got. Time to get this train solidly back on the tracks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone could say this and be serious. Another loss would really suck, but if they turn around and still make a playoff run to the NFC championship game or the Super Bowl this season is not a failure.

Exactly

And to do it with a fourth round rookie QB who has been setting records all season long is in no way a failure. Even if we go one and done in the playoffs this season is still a major success simply because we found our next franchise QB! Do you guys not understand how fucking lucky we are?

We could be a QB hell for another decade or more. See the Browns as an example!

No matter how this season ends we now have Dak and Zeke which provide a strong backbone for us to build this team around for many years to come

I'm excited about what is in store for us this season and to see how it all plays out. It has been a storybook ride so far

But I am even more excited about what this team can become next year and into the future

Whatever happens this year is just icing on the cake to finding Dak and Zeke

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Even if we go one and done in the playoffs this season is still a major success simply because we found our next franchise QB!
I fully expect this team to finish the year with homefield and playoff success. So I'm not predicting failure.

But if we go one and done after having the best record in football 13 weeks into the year, this year won't be a success.

And if that happens and Dak doesn't do better than he has lately, people won't be so sure he's really our next franchise QB.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe this is the week Dak shows us what he's made of. With two bad weeks and last weeks loss he will be fired up to prove himself and to shut up all the "put Romo back in" ppl

This is the week he slams the door shut on Romo ever playing for the Cowboys again!

He will be fired up and the team will rally around him. Our defense has stepped up in a big way.

This is the week we prove that we are the team to beat in the Super Bowl!

Phew, I went all homer there for a minute. I'll come down off my soapbox and put my Pom poms away now

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Same

BTW, Bing Predicts has the Cowboys at 75% chance of winning, the third-highest margin behind the Seahawks over the lousy Rams and the Falcons over the horrible Niners. Thought that was interesting.

Bing has been accurate this season with the exception of Bengals and Packers. Oh and the first Giants game.

Unfortunately, Garrett disaster is inevitable. I can't bring myself to feel comfortable. Bucs didn't just get lucky with a 5 game streak. And this is the game we start panicking.

Buccaneers ☹️ I hope I'm wrong.

Top Bottom