English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can't read anything from btb. That much homerism is nauseating.
Way too many grieving Romo fanboys on BTB. In the comments section last week one of them said "I never knew winning could feel so bad". SMH.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In the comments section last week one of them said "I never knew winning could feel so bad". SMH.
I guess he really really missed his traditional Romo Turnovers for Thanksgiving.
myimagehost

Praxit

Spectator
Reaction score
....i love reading that column. Its Effen hillarious....;) .. Its like seeing the cowboys through other peoples eyes.

Reaction score
....i love reading that column. Its Effen hillarious....;) .. Its like seeing the cowboys through other peoples eyes.

It's a must read for me after every win. Sometimes the comments are a laugh riot. I think it was a Steeler fan a couple weeks back that said that Old Man Witten could get open against them in a wheel chair! lol

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a must read for me after every win. Sometimes the comments are a laugh riot. I think it was a Steeler fan a couple weeks back that said that Old Man Witten could get open against them in a wheel chair! lol

It's crazy how ordinary our O is making defensive stars look. Shazier looked rather ordinary against us (overpursued and slipped on that last Zeke TD) and Harrison did not a thing. Same as on thanksgiving. Ryan Kerrigan did next to nothing and Dez was beating Norman more times than naught.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah it is some funny stuff. I like perusing it myself.

Top Bottom