Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thx bbgun

I'm on a 48 hour job right now so just in case I don't have time to make my pic on the new thread I'm picking the Cowboys over the Redskins on Thanksgiving

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Got to go with Dallas again.

Dallas killed them with the bootleg and play action in the last game. I think the Skins will be so conscience of that in this game that they hesitate just enough for Zeke to have a huge game. After his last game against the Skins he's going to be extra determined to put it on the Skins.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys in a history making record breaking 9th straight 400 total yards of offense game

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not feeling good about this one. I think their air attack will do Us in and ruin my turkey day once again.

Skins embarrass the boys 34-20.

Reaction score
This is where battered wife syndrome gets me second guessing myself. This is a game the Cowboys would lose in the past. Team's rolling, short week, start to get overconfident. If this is really a different team, they'll come out and win. They're a better team than Washington, even though Kirk Cousins is playing a lot better than the first time they faced off.

I'm going to pick Dallas, but I'm not confident in that choice.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same as every week.

I'd be with you on a normal week, pep -- they do look a lot better than they did. But their playing Sunday night is a big, big advantage for us.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Same as every week.

I'd be with you on a normal week, pep -- they do look a lot better than they did. But their playing Sunday night is a big, big advantage for us.

I don't think so. I think our advantage is the same as always: Dak and Zeke.

If Romo were starting this game, I'd be concerned. Redskins are overconfident after their win over the Packers. Cowboys beat a much better opponent in the Ravens, and they are still all about business. This is a much more grounded team than it was in the past. Cowboys are on a 9 game winning streak, breaking all sorts of records, and yet everyone are talking as if the Cowboys are going to lose tbis game. That's very dangerous.

Reaction score
We showed we could win a shoot out against Pittsburgh. Then we showed we could win a tough physical battle with Baltimore. The Skins don't have anything harsher than what we have already overcome.

Cowboys

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
zeroclub 9-1
thezonesucks 9-1
sixisbetter 9-1
Doomsday 9-1
Mr B 9-0
scot 8-2
eagle_9er_sknh8er 7-2
nomoredj 7-1