bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
24fc2a9a852cda09c14e1fdc5d8432b3.jpg

[video=youtube;oum5ymywwCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oum5ymywwCo[/video]​

vintage Tony. naturally, he later throws a killer pick with time running out and we lose the game. :facepalm

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This will be a much tougher game for the Cowboys defense. The key will for the Cowboys to score early and to keep those long drives going. Make the Steelers play from behind and make them one dimension.

From my understanding the Steelers OL has struggled this year which has been the primary cause for Bell's subpar season. Also Ben is banged up.

From the Cowboys offense I think this is a perfect game for Dez to go off. The Steelers defense is suspect and they're starting a rookie CB.

I fully expect another Cowboys win.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish they'd won at Baltimore. Now they'll be extra motivated not to go 4-5.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If last week wasn't the perfect time for Dez to "go off" then there won't be one. Worst NFL team in 30 years is Cleveland, and he didn't "go off" on them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If last week wasn't the perfect time for Dez to "go off" then there won't be one. Worst NFL team in 30 years is Cleveland, and he didn't "go off" on them.

First off, Cleveland isn't the worst NFL team in 30 yrs numnutz.

Second, 35 pts, 420+ yds, 29 first downs, almost 40 mins TOP

Only a true dimwitted fan would complain about stats for any players after an offensive performance like that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have them first, and the '89 Cowboys second.
Only a true dimwitted fan would complain about stats for any players after an offensive performance like that.
A performance which Dez had nothing to do with. We're talking about DEZ "going off" dumbass, not the team going off.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have them first, and the '89 Cowboys second.

You need to go back and look at some of these other awful teams then. Cleveland could easily have 3 or 4 wins right now. Some of these other really lousy teams got blown out almost every week. They are bad, but right now I don't think they are historically bad. (I do think they are the worst run franchise in the league though)

A performance which Dez had nothing to do with. We're talking about DEZ "going off" dumbass, not the team going off.

Right

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You need to go back and look at some of these other awful teams then. Cleveland could easily have 3 or 4 wins right now. Some of these other really lousy teams got blown out almost every week. They are bad, but right now I don't think they are historically bad. (I do think they are the worst run franchise in the league though)
They have stiff competition with some of their previous incarnations, but with 19 starting rookies, yes they are historically BAD. YOU need to just wake the fuck up and stop inventing stupid shit just in defense of Dez. You're actually saying the 0-9 Cleveland Browns who are stinking it up again right now on national television, aren't the worst NFL team in 30 years. If you think they're not, then by all means name the worst one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They have stiff competition with some of their previous incarnations, but with 19 starting rookies, yes they are historically BAD. YOU need to just wake the fuck up and stop inventing stupid shit just in defense of Dez. You're actually saying the 0-9 Cleveland Browns who are stinking it up again right now on national television, aren't the worst NFL team in 30 years. If you think they're not, then by all means name the worst one.

There's probably several. For starters, the Browns might not even be the worst team THIS season. The Niners are certainly as bad, if not worse. Right now, the Browns have a point differential of -105 pts in 9 losses. That's bad, but its not catastrophic bad. That's a little under 12 pts per game. The 1989 1-15 Dallas team was 1-15 with a point differential of -189 and scored only 204 pts. That's also really bad, but not as bad as some other teams.

The 2008 and 2009 Lions teams were historically bad. 0-16 in 08 with a pt differential of -249 pts. In 09 they were 2-14 and had a point differential of -232 pts for 16 games. They gave up over 500 pts in 08.

1990 New England was also historically bad. -265 point differential and scored only 181 pts for the season. That's barely 11 pts per game.

1991 Indianapolis was 1-15, had a point differential of -238 and scored a paltry 143 points. That's not even 9 points a game. They might be the worst team ever.

I'm sure there's a few others but could do more research. Cleveland this year might go winless and ultimately could end up worse than some of these, but I think its doubtful.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We play Ravens at home the week after Pittsburgh

Jamison Hensley
ESPN Staff Writer

Ravens LG Alex Lewis suffered a serious right ankle injury and is being carted off the field. He is doubtful to return, Ravens announced.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yep. Hard to believe their offense will be that bad again... unless Ben simply isn't healthy and won't be this week either.

I was listening to one of the Steelers podcast and according to them their offense hasn't been in track all year. Mostly because of their OL. Also they have no one worth a damn on the other side of Antonio Brown. Other than Brown they basically have the Eagles WE corp.

The also talked about their about their secondary. They have a rookie CB that has been getting lit up this year. Also one of their safeties can't cover and has been extremely bad at wrapping guys up. Shazier is playing really well though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We play Ravens at home the week after Pittsburgh

They lost their starting Center again too. Not sure how serious it was but he didn't return to the game after he hurt his leg again.

Steve Smith still plays like a grown ass man and Wallace is still fast as shit but that's really all they have on offense. Their OL is below average at best and they have no running game. Also Flacco is a statue. I could actually see the Dallas DL dominate that game.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Flacco has exceeded even Wetz as the king of the checkdown.

Their D is stout though. Expect Zeke to have a 'down' game.

Reaction score
We win this one and I get a special hat trick over SF, GB, and Shitsburgh. All in one season too!

Reaction score

Second, 35 pts, 420+ yds, 29 first downs, almost 40 mins TOP

You are sperging a bit there, bro.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stealers have lost 3 straight to get to 4-4, but they do have blowout wins over the Redskins & Chiefs to their credit.

I bet we'll see an ultra desperate team on Sunday. This will be a tough matchup for us because they do have an offense that despite struggling past couple games is pretty explosive. I doubt Rapistburger has a game this week like last week vs Baltimore, would expect him to be sharper.

We might have to score 31 or more to win this week.

Top Bottom