bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
four people have obviously picked Dallas in every game this year

homer-simpson.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Steelers seem due. We seem due for an off-game.

Steelers.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't like at all the matchup our D vs. their O, and don't really like that they're coming off a weird loss of a game they should have won easily. On the plus side I think we have a advantage our O vs. their D, but not a huge one. Plus, as others have said we're due for a setback - we're not going to run the table and go 15-1 or even 14-2.

PISSBURGH

Scratch that Pissburgh pick, I have changed my mind per post #25.

Pick is now DALLAS.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unless someone can talk me out of it I am going Dallas. Pittsburgh 24th in total defense. This O Line should shove em around pretty good. Pittsburgh pass rush nothing to write home about either.

Last edited:

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Figured most would take Cowboys, was hoping to gain a game.

Who would have thought Claiborne would be a key loss for this game.

Steelers

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Just like the last couple weeks I'm going to continue to ride this wave and pick the Cowboys to win again.

Like in every other game this year (except Cleveland and San Fran) it's important to get out to an early lead. Make the Steelers one dimensional so the DL and pin their ears back and go hard after Big Ben. Speaking of Ben both he and the OL are banged up (doubtful Pouncy plays). He's not as mobile as he usually is. The Cowboys OL (and Zeke) on the other hand should continue their dominance.

I also expect a big game from Dez. He's had a few consecutive games with Dak and has something to prove. He wants to shut Skip up.

Reaction score
Just like the last couple weeks I'm going to continue to ride this wave and pick the Cowboys to win again.

Like in every other game this year (except Cleveland and San Fran) it's important to get out to an early lead. Make the Steelers one dimensional so the DL and pin their ears back and go hard after Big Ben. Speaking of Ben both he and the OL are banged up (doubtful Pouncy plays). He's not as mobile as he usually is. The Cowboys OL (and Zeke) on the other hand should continue their dominance.

I also expect a big game from Dez. He's had a few consecutive games with Dak and has something to prove. He wants to shut Skip up.

This is why Dez struggles. He is more worried about shutting critics up, or begging a flag from refs, or jaw jacking with whichever DB is covering him that day. Maybe he should forget about all that, brush up on his fundamentals, and just go do his job.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Official pick is Dallas like the rest of the year. But this is one we could actually lose and maybe even lose big. Just depends if they can get back to that ridiculously great offense they had early in the year and not the bogged down one from Sunday. Not sure how healthy Ben is yet.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I think this could be a tossup. I'm giving home field advantage and picking the Steelers.

Cowboys - 24

Steelers - 27

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This is why Dez struggles. He is more worried about shutting critics up, or begging a flag from refs, or jaw jacking with whichever DB is covering him that day. Maybe he should forget about all that, brush up on his fundamentals, and just go do his job.

I agree 100%. But you and I both know that isn't happening.

Top Bottom