Administrator
Reaction score
24fc2a9a852cda09c14e1fdc5d8432b3.jpg

[video=youtube;lfHuN1FdP3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfHuN1FdP3E[/video]​

time to extend the city of Cleveland's pain

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Braoddus saying rookie safety Kevon Frazier will be active this week.

FB Rod Smith was released.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fisher's referring to Leon McFadden, the CB we signed to the PS a week or two ago. 5'10, 190 from San Diego St. 3rd rd pick of the Browns in 2013

McFadden attended San Diego State University, where he played for the San Diego State Aztecs football team from 2009 to 2012. During his college career, he accumulated 168 tackles, including 13 for loss, 39 pass break ups and eight interceptions, and was a first-team All-Mountain West Conference (MWC) selection for three consecutive years, from his sophomore through senior seasons.

mike fisher ✭
✔ ‎@fishsports

I've been told CB McFadden is coming to the varsity. #Cowboys about to make a cut official ...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Pryor could go off with half our secondary on the shelf

Reaction score
We've never lost to the Cleveland Browns ver 2.0. All losses currently listed in the all time series actually belong to the Ravens who are the real (former) Cleveland Browns.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
another battle of rookie QBs

I like what I've seen of him

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dr Jerry said Claiborne has a groin strain or something and not a major tear, sounds like that might be good news for the long haul.

Also dropped the comment about Jaylon Smith "being on the cusp". I still think this would be an incredible longshot for him to do anything this year, but IF (big IF) he were healthy and even 80% of the player he was at Notre Dame, he'd be a pretty significant addition to the defense late in the season. Other than Lee I think its safer to say at 80% or better health-wise he'd be the best LB on the team.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Interesting. McCown worried me more but Kessler hasn't played bad for them.
Agree. Definitely reduces the chances of our depleted secondary getting beaten deep to Pryor or Coleman as Kessler doesn't have a big arm.

#famouslastwords

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd be a lot more worried by McCown.

I said before I wasn't sure the Niners weren't halfway tanking for a better pick. I think the Browns might be fully tanking. I think that crew of baseball sabermatrician types they hired want a bunch of high draft picks to rebuild.

That said I'm slightly -- just slightly -- concerned about them this weekend. We did lose Claiborne and they are getting Coleman back, who was good when he last played several weeks ago. Don't think they can stop our offense, but they might score some points on us.

Top Bottom