sbk92

Reaction score
Gerry Fraley / Reporter

Rookie nose tackle Josh Brent, added in the supplemental draft, incurred a broken right ring finger during Sunday's morning practice and missed the afternoon session.

Brent will be fitted for a protective splint and could return to practice in a few days. Brent cannot afford to miss many practices and have a realistic chance of making the club. Brent entered camp behind in terms of conditioning and familiarity with his role because he did not participate in Organized Team Activities and mini-camps. He can continue conditioning work.

Veteran inside linebacker Keith Brooking returned for the afternoon practice after being held out of the morning session. He flipped roles with outside linebacker Brandon.Williams, who participated in the morning session. Both underwent knee surgery in the last year.

Reaction score
Nothing serious, thankfully.

It's funny, I never really worry about injuries during the season . . . but come training camp, I'm always on pins and needles.

C

Cr122

I do.

I worry every week that one of our star players goes down.

Can't help it. I'll worry about it a lot this year seeing we have question marks at offensive line and safety.

Top Bottom