Lazarus_Logan 0-1
dodger12 0-1
jbond 0-1
English cowboy 0-2

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys.

I've sucked at picking this year, so you gamblers may want to go the other way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Put me down for picking other team every week, its worked pretty well so far

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys. Going to ride this wave as long as I can. I expect this game to play out similar to the Green Bay game. Philly's defense is good but the Cowboys OL is playing at whole different level than any other unit in the league. Oh yea, and this guy named Zeke, he's pretty good too.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Philly's defense is good but the Cowboys OL is playing at whole different level than any other unit in the league. Oh yea, and this guy named Zeke, he's pretty good too.
Yeah I think we just mash 'em, IF Ginger doesn't decide we're fancy now after a extra week to 'work' on the offense. Keep It Simple Stupid.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles

we've always had trouble with their stout defensive line (Brandon Graham had two sacks at the expense of Tyron last year), plus they're coming into town off a big win while our momentum was interrupted by the bye week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eagles

we've always had trouble with their stout defensive line (Brandon Graham had two sacks at the expense of Tyron last year), plus they're coming into town off a big win while our momentum was interrupted by the bye week.

We did take Thornton away from them so hopefully that weakened their run defense at least a little

Reaction score
Cowboys

Looking forward to seeing how the Cowboys' running game stands up to the Eagles' D.

Unless the Dallas defense gives up a lot of points and the Cowboys' offense is forced to abandon the run, I'm not convinced any opponent can shut down the Dallas running game. We'll see.

Top Bottom