dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats to Cubs, first WS in 71 years

Should be an interesting series.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cleveland's pitching has been lights out in the playoffs. Completely shut down heavy hitting teams 7 out of 8 games so far. Pulling for the Cubs but hard to pick against the Indians.

Reaction score
Battle of the former Yankees relievers. Andrew Miller vs. Aroldis Chapman... late innings in this series should be high drama.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL! Baseball playing this time of year in Cleveland and Chicago. Couple guys on the Cubs look like they are wearing parkas.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cubs brass looking like geniuses activating Schwarber for the Series.

Nearly rocked one out last night, has two hits and two RBI tonight.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
fuck them both.

i wanted ortiz to win the world series.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Prefer to see the Indians win but it doesnt much matter. Its just nice to see the fat slob Ortiz gone and the bat flipper Bautista gone as well. No Giants either is a good thing. Once the Rangers got shelled it became pulling for the least of the evils.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm a red sox fan and i think ortiz is wicked wicked awesome!! da best hittah evahh!!!!

when i'm having a bad day, i watch replays of ortiz highlights on mute while listening to marky mark - good vibrations.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
there's a lot of fat slobs who can hit in baseball. and people love them. and that's why abraham lincoln created the american league. true story.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
there's a lot of fat slobs who can hit in baseball. and people love them. and that's why abraham lincoln created the american league. true story.

So Lincoln's vision of the AL was a glorified beer soft ball league?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
i'm a red sox fan and i think ortiz is wicked wicked awesome!! da best hittah evahh!!!!

when i'm having a bad day, i watch replays of ortiz highlights on mute while listening to marky mark - good vibrations.

Ortiz is a PED using POS. So glad he is gone. Baseball is better with him gone.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I kinda like both teams, so it's all good for me. I might feel slightly worse for Cubs fans if they lose, but the Indians haven't won in a long time either, and I'm a big Francona fan.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I kinda like both teams, so it's all good for me. I might feel slightly worse for Cubs fans if they lose, but the Indians haven't won in a long time either, and I'm a big Francona fan.

i like terry francona. he got shit on for the whole chicken and beer thing in his last season in boston. once the red sox let him go, the boston globe (john henry owns the red sox and the boston globe) printed this shit saying that francona had a pill problem, and he cheated on his wife all the time. we were in 1st place, and our players choked down the stretch. he's accountable, so fire him. but you did not have to shit on him like they did in the fucking newspaper.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
i like terry francona. he got shit on for the whole chicken and beer thing in his last season in boston

good thing Bobby Valentine restored order and honor to the clubhouse

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Lincoln's vision of the AL was a glorified beer soft ball league?

you never heard the story of the abe lincoln one-handed grand slam??? i think he he was holding a yuengling in the other hand.

Top Bottom