ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Man. Do the Packers just suck this year? Really struggling at home on a short week vs the Bears with Hoyer's backup.

Reaction score
Man. Do the Packers just suck this year? Really struggling at home on a short week vs the Bears with Hoyer's backup.

I suppose if I were railing out Olivia Munn, I would immediately be awful at everything else in life. Rodgers looks dunzoes for good reason.

Nice to see Clay Matthews getting owned weekly also. He was such an arrogant little barbie doll for so long.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rodgers 23 of 46 passing? Holy shit

He ended up 39/56 so I think you had numbers off. He dinked and dunked it all night.

We're still the only team that's run the ball all over the Packers too. Jordan Howard had a couple 100+ yd games prior to last night and he didn't do anything. Carey got half his yds on one carry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If the playoffs started today:

1) Minnesota 5-0
2) Dallas 5-1
3) Seattle 4-1
4) Atlanta 4-2
5) Washington 4-2
6) Green Bay 4-2

WC Round: Green Bay at Seattle, Washington at Atlanta

Assuming wins by Seattle and Atlanta- Divisional Round: Seattle at Dallas, Atlanta at Minnesota

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wakey wakey my American cousins! Time for some breakfast football. Don't bother going to church. God doesn't care about your problems anyway.

Now come on you Cleveland Rams!

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
10-0 Rams.

Rams came over on Monday, Giants on Friday. And it shows. Giants look half asleep.

Reaction score
Why does Case Keenum insist on throwing deep passes? He's terrible at it. Throwing from the 40 into the end zone looks like a 60-yd hail mary heave for him.

Just throw it short to Tavon Austin and let him do his thing.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Why does Case Keenum insist on throwing deep passes? He's terrible at it. Throwing from the 40 into the end zone looks like a 60-yd hail mary heave for him.

Just throw it short to Tavon Austin and let him do his thing.

nonsense. throwing a bomb to a shrimp WR is utterly brilliant :facepalm

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
this game is the worst American export to the UK since Halloween, Lindsay Lohan and high school proms
But we got you back with Simon Cowell, Hugh Grant, Piers Morgan and Adele.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now he's throwing short stuff and the Rams are at the 15 looking to tie it up. Imagine that.

Reaction score
Gets to the 15 and takes three shots into the end zone, including the last one where his WR ran 5 yards and turned around. LOL

Top Bottom