dodger12 0-1
jbond 0-1
English cowboy 0-1

Let me know if i missed anyone or some are wrong

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and I think all of us here (the "negative" crew) would be okay with that.

If you swapped Jerry and Ginger for Kraft and Belichek I'd be incredibly positive, as in a sap dripping homer. As it is I definitely wouldnt call myself negative which is far from where I was 5 weeks ago.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys vs Packers

thezonesucks 4-1
sixisbetter 4-1
Doomsday 4-1
Mr B 4-0
BBgun 3-2
Bluenoser 3-2
midswat 3-2
thoughtexperiment 3-2
scot 3-2
eagle_9er_sknh8er 3-2
zeroclub 3-1
Yimmeryammer 2-3
theoneandonly 2-3
peplaw06 2-2
cmd34 2-2
nomoredj 2-1
iamtgb 2-0
dbair1967 1-3
uvawahoos 1-1
Omegasupreme 1-0
Ryine 0-1
Lazarus_Logan 0-1
dodger12 0-1
jbond 0-1
English cowboy 0-1

Let me know if i missed anyone or some are wrong

Mr B, we need a Vegas road trip. Strictly gambling buddies of course.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
and I think all of us here (the "negative" crew) would be okay with that.

Absolutely. Rookie QB versus one of the best QBs to ever play the game. If we can keep it within a score, it's a win.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
you guys are such fucking nut huggers

wesmart.jpg

And my pick is again, DALLAS. Green Bay's secondary is suspect and can be exploited by Dak. Dallas' running game is bruising and dominant and has quick-strike capability. Say what you want about our defense, but it somehow pretty much bottled up one of the better offenses in the game vs. Cincy. We won't bottle up Rodgers and Nelson, but I think we can win a shootout Orrrrr win a ugly low scoring, snot-slinger game if it comes to that.

Dallas 35
Green Bay 34

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bluenoser, give me a L for this week. I dind't post in time, but I would have taken the Bengals.

Or just give me the L for not getting my pick in on time.

Either way, I deserve the Loss.

Reaction score
I don't know that I'm fully on the bandwagon... But Green Bay hasn't looked like Green Bay of late. I'm picking the Boys this week.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Mr B, we need a Vegas road trip. Strictly gambling buddies of course.

The funny thing is I'm not even much of a gambler and have never been to Vegas. Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket though.

As for this weeks game. I'm going to have to go with Dallas again. I think we are witnessing some really special with this OL. Putting Leary back in really settled everything down. That dude is dominant, especially playing between Smith and Fredrick. I don't think it will be as dominant a performance as it was against the Bengals but it will be a decisive win.

Random prediction: I think we are going to see Matthews get blown up by Zeke on a blitz pickup at some point during this game.

Reaction score
Another tougher pick than I thought before the season started. Green Bay doesn't seem as scary as in the past, and the Cowboys are clearly gaining confidence each week on both sides of the ball.

Essentially it comes down to neutralizing Cheap-Shot-Artist Matthews and sacking Rodgers at least a couple of times in key situations.

The offense needs Zeke to have another big game. He's getting ready to explode for a 200 yard game the way things seem to be lining up. If that game is against Green Bay then we get the win.

Cowboys

Reaction score
Hi Blue ... I'm 4-1, not 3-1.

This week: Dallas

The Cowboys are clicking. At this point, further improvement seems more likely than regression.

Top Bottom