iamtgb 1-0
Ryine 0-1
Lazarus_Logan 0-1
dodger12 0-1
jbond 0-1

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know which way I'm leaning but I want to homer out and pick Dallas.

I need more time, I will post my pick before Sunday.

Huge test for Dak. Marvin Lewis is a great defensive mind.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope we win but I think they are the better team. We also got the news today that Chaz Green is in a walking boot and may not be able to play this weekend, and if he does could be pretty limited. Tyron Smith may play but we know he has a bad back in addition to the ongoing stinger issue. The Bengals have some really good pass rushing DL's.

I'd be surprised if we could score 30+ on them, and that's what I think it may take for us to win. Their offense is pretty solid and we know we have a very average to mediocre defense that cant rush the passer. I'm afraid they may hang 31-35 on us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was thinking along the same lines as you are.

But they have only scored a max of 23 points against the jets, 22 against the dolphins, 16 against the Steelers and 17 against the Broncos.

I definitely put our defense more on par with former two as opposed to the last two so I'm guessing we can outscore them if we can hold them to 24 points

That's "if" Bailey is playing

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't have a prediction yet but I'm pretty confident this one is gonna hinge on the play of Escobar

Reaction score
There is a hurricane coming, so I won't delay.

Dallas, because the rookies don't know that they aren't suppose to win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't have a prediction yet but I'm pretty confident this one is gonna hinge on the play of Escobar

Maybe he can greatly impact the outcome by participating in two offensive plays this week instead of just one like vs SF

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is a hurricane coming, so I won't delay.

Dallas, because the rookies don't know that they aren't suppose to win.

Brilliant post!

The rookies have not been here long enough to "learn" Garretts standards of losing

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I havent decided yet and I know Thursday night games are slop but they didnt really impress me much against a below par Miami team. Anybody know if Eifert is playing Sunday? He could make a big difference in their offense and the secondary's job a whole lot tougher.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe he can greatly impact the outcome by participating in two offensive plays this week instead of just one like vs SF

That just might be the secret sauce they've been talking about all these years

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I havent decided yet and I know Thursday night games are slop but they didnt really impress me much against a below par Miami team. Anybody know if Eifert is playing Sunday? He could make a big difference in their offense and the secondary's job a whole lot tougher.
I thought he was supposed to play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Eifert is expected to play

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chaz Green has an ankle issue and is wearing a boot. No word on if he's expected to play yet

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chaz Green has an ankle issue and is wearing a boot. No word on if he's expected to play yet

Don't start with me Scot, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit this morning

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
4cb28772222655b5b78437d61425d877.jpg

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett said either Free or Z Martin are contingency plans at LT if both Smith and Green are out.

He didn't mention the new guy Cleary but if Free goes to LT I would think Cleary would start for Free at RT.

They said they are hopeful both Smith and Green will be good to go though.

Top Bottom