Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Imagine that! A team looses its starting piece of shit cheating QB to a four game suspension so they have to start their back up. Who then in turn injured his shoulder and is replaced by a rookie third stringer. Who wins the game

Looks like Garopolo may be out next game as well. I bet the Pats win that game too. Even playing the Texans and their stout defense Belichick will find a way to win.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Belichik & Ernie Adams are amazing

running laps around the rest of the leagues coaches

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Imagine that! A team looses its starting piece of shit cheating QB to a four game suspension so they have to start their back up. Who then in turn injured his shoulder and is replaced by a rookie third stringer. Who wins the game

Looks like Garopolo may be out next game as well. I bet the Pats win that game too. Even playing the Texans and their stout defense Belichick will find a way to win.

By the time he came in that Pats were up pretty good. Maybe 3 TD's?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Undoubtedly

And why? Because their coach isn't an idiot like ours

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd like to see Brissett come down with a cold right before game time forcing Belchik to play Edelman at QB and then proceed to win

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And like I was saying

Patriots win with a third stringer

This time in a shut out! 27-dick

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently it was a masterful display by Belichick and company. He was even had the offense trotting out the Navy triple option.

Belichick just doesn't care what he's up against; he's going to change it up regardless. While here we are in year 7 of Garrett still trying to install his offense.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Belichick could take a no name junior college football team and with one week of prep beat Garrett and the Cowboys

Top Bottom