yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Everyone seems to think Dallas is going to run all over the Redskins but I see it being as hard or worse than last week. The skins can single cover Dez with their corners leaving another decent+ corner to cover whomever is considered the 2nd best receiver.

No one cares if Witten catches the ball anymore (unless its in the end zone) because he can no longer get any yac, etc

Beazley isn't going to win a game single handedly

so who's left?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I see no pressure on Cousins and their receivers carving up our secondary. I also see them using the Giant blue print of selling out on the run and making Dak beat them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, but I see them (Skins) winning.

I bet our defense gets worked.

Reaction score
Redskins might be without Trent Williams. And their two starting DT's are banged up. We roll this game. Jerry will tell Garrett to get Elliott like 30 touches so the hype train gets back to full steam and more jersey sales flow in.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The skins can single cover Dez
No one can do that or ever has. When I said as much a couple of years ago this place went fucking crazy. So, mind your place - it takes at LEAST three people to cover Superman Dez.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't remember games where Irvin got shut down

I mean I'm sure it happened. But you still heard his name called, they were still talking about him throughout the game

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Everyone seems to think Dallas is going to run all over the Redskins but I see it being as hard or worse than last week. The skins can single cover Dez with their corners leaving another decent+ corner to cover whomever is considered the 2nd best receiver.

No one cares if Witten catches the ball anymore (unless its in the end zone) because he can no longer get any yac, etc

Beazley isn't going to win a game single handedly

so who's left?

I see no pressure on Cousins and their receivers carving up our secondary. I also see them using the Giant blue print of selling out on the run and making Dak beat them.

Two accurate assessments. Gruden knows how to beat us from last season as not much changed in how they played (conservatively) Will be a close loss, maybe by a TD.

Bills just fired their OC I think after dropping to 0-2. Maybe not that significant at this point but the only teams with a loss on our '16 schedule are Bears and Browns. And I just can't picture us winning against anyone right. I'm pessimistic after a crap 2015 and a struggling 2016 opener... I'd love the Boys make me eat my words.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are going to have to prove they can win with Dak before I pick them with Romo out

Dak showed promise and looks to have what it takes.

I just don't trust carrot top to use Dak to his strengths and to put him in a position to win and succeed.

Until I see something different form Garrett and this defense I'm picking against the Cowboys

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Welcome to the DCU, Bushmaster.

Thank you so much guys. I was tired of Facebook groups not talking Dallas football but just post "DC4L" memes constantly. Since I had Tapatalk I just wanted to drop by and see the forums.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They are going to have to prove they can win with Dak before I pick them with Romo out

Dak showed promise and looks to have what it takes.

I just don't trust carrot top to use Dak to his strengths and to put him in a position to win and succeed.

Until I see something different form Garrett and this defense I'm picking against the Cowboys

Our team is the most valuable once again in the world. It amazes me the opportunities these players are given to succeed. I also don't know the internal workings of Garrett / Jones relationship. I don't think the guy is a puppet. He is meticulous and tedious when it comes to work but we don't get production ...

Behind closed doors he could be an @$$hole with no open mind to change. Certainly not what he puts upfront to the cameras. Bryan Broaddus sounds certain this is his last season unless there's drastic change.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Thank you so much guys. I was tired of Facebook groups not talking Dallas football but just post "DC4L" memes constantly.

Yeah I've got friends that just add me to FB groups and it's like cheerleading without the T&A.

Top Bottom