Doomsday 0-1
scot 0-1
nomoredj 0-1

Not sure what theoneandonly picked so he gets a 0-1

note: lol at the romo body cast

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
this is a toughie. Skins looked like shit last night, but they need a win as badly as Dallas. and the smart money is always to bet against a rookie QB's first start on the road.

Reaction score
The Skins were the only team that Dallas beat without Romo last year, but it wasn't like Dallas won the game on skill. Washington forced Dallas kicking and screaming to take the win. You can't really count on them being that generous again, and I don't think Garrett can win without Romo unless the other team gifts it.

Skins

Reaction score
Skins and Cowboys are always hard to predict.

That said, the Redskins looked bad yesterday. Plus they're coming off a short week. And that secondary got abused.

I'm going to say Dallas wins this one. Might change my opinion later in the week though.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
4skins. U kiddin me? Again, close game that the Cowboys figure out a way to fuck up. And you can best believe they'll make Cousins look like Tom Brady along the way.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Easy win for the skins who's secondary will now look like the iron curtain

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Normally, I'd say Cowboys, but Garrett is getting flack for too many runs, which means it'll be 75% throws on Sunday. A lot of 3 and outs.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm with bb in that I'd feel better about it if the Skins hadn't gotten embarrassed Monday night.

But I'll take Cowboys anyway 'cause I'm a good fan like that.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys, Zeke shows everyone why he was picked 4th overall.

Reaction score
Wow some of you guys must really think the Skins suck. They improved over the offseason and Cousins is not a total bust. That equation has been enough to beat Dallas over the last 15 games or so. Not sure why it would magically change on Sunday. I also want to see Garrett fired though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wow some of you guys must really think the Skins suck. They improved over the offseason and Cousins is not a total bust. That equation has been enough to beat Dallas over the last 15 games or so. Not sure why it would magically change on Sunday. I also want to see Garrett fired though.

They haven't beaten the Cowboys the last 15 times.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm going with History because it has a funny way of repeating itself

skins

Top Bottom