yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Love me some football, cant believe its already starting again.

I'm 30 mins behind on my DVR, did anyone see the Cam interview?

They asked him if he regretted how he acted after the loss and of course he gave the patented stock answer of I have no regrets.

why not? Why are people so reticent to look back and think, man I would have done that differently if I know what I know now?

I dont live in the past nor am I haunted by it but I sure as hell would change some things if given the chance

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Simian playing pretty well. Actually think this is a lot like how Dak will do. Getting the ball out of his hand quickly.

And there's a pick on a tip...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vernon Butler woulda looked nice in Cowboy uni, probably wasnt quick twitch enough for the "miracle worker" Marinelli.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Siemian looking pretty damn good

Looks like Denver has a good thing going with Elway & Kubiak working in harmony...must be nice

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Denver has an offensive system that works. Just like Gary Kubiak was able to turn Matt Shaub into a Pro Bowler; he's just plugging guys in and playing them at QB in Denver.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I sure am glad our new revamped brain trust dumped that bum Demarcus Ware bc he clearly couldn't play anymore

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. Bullshit ticky tack call to give Carolina a first on 4th and 21.

It was a hands to the face though..

The problem isn't the call, its how that penalty and some others like it are enforced. Teams shouldn't get automatic first downs on these 5yd hands to the face/illegal contact calls IMO. Give them the yardage and the down over, but making it an automatic first down is too much IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My problem with hands to the face is you could call it on probably 90% of plays if you want to.

You could probably call ANYTHING on about 90% of the plays, not just hands to the face. Offensive and defensive holding, defensive illegal contact happen all the damn time.

Top Bottom