Reaction score
Interesting development.

If Bradford can't win in that situation, he doesn't belong in the NFL.

Reaction score
Eagles have gotten significant compensation for QB Sam Bradford - don't be surprised if it's a 1st-round pick. -- Schefter

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Holy shit!

So are the Eagles just tanking the season?

And is Bridgewater's injury so bad it could jeopardize his career?

Reaction score
The Vikings have acquired Sam Bradford from the Eagles, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com (on Twitter). The Eagles will receive Minnesota’s 2017 first-round pick and 2018 fourth-round pick, per a club announcement confirming the deal.

Reaction score
Holy shit!

So are the Eagles just tanking the season?

And is Bridgewater's injury so bad it could jeopardize his career?

That knee injury was gruesome and I don't see how anyone could be sold on Bridgewater in the first place.

As for the Eagles, well they have their QB of the future (allegedly) and don't have a first. You have to make this trade.

If someone offered a first for Romo, I'd jump on it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
absolutely insane that they got a first rounder out of it. you don't do that if you think Bridgewater will be fine and dandy next September.

Bradford, Murray, Maxwell, Alonso: why do teams keep helping the Eagles?? Why can't we unload disappointing players for picks?

Reaction score
#Vikings called the #Chiefs about Nick Foles, had eyes on some #Ravens backups. Found a Sam Bradford deal much more to their liking

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Eagles are seriously thinking of starting Wentz in Week 1? The guy is from division 2 and missed practically all of pre-season. If anyone should sit for a year, it's him.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Eagles are seriously thinking of starting Wentz in Week 1? The guy is from division 2 and missed practically all of pre-season. If anyone should sit for a year, it's him.

Sounds like Chase Daniels is going to be the starter at 1st. Wentz has missed a lot of time due to injury.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It seems the Eagles havent really had to pay much of a price for the mess Chip Kelly left. Other teams seem happy to bail them out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently his knee injury was pretty severe. Totally detached knee cap among other issues. One report said that more than one player that saw his knee right after the injury started to throw up on the sidelines

But.... If any team knows how to rehab a knee it's the Vikings. AP came back even stronger the year after his knee injury. Granted his injury wasn't as severe. But TB seems to be in good hands.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It seems the Eagles havent really had to pay much of a price for the mess Chip Kelly left. Other teams seem happy to bail them out.

I agree

I feel like they should be paying for that clusterfuck for years to come

But they seem to be just brushing it off like Chip Kelly was never there

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Dumb trade by the Vikes, but I suppose they felt they couldn't open that new stadium with Shaun Hill starting.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Sam "the man" Bradford and his INT's is the answer?

He's going to tarnish that new stadium for all time. lol

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I agree

I feel like they should be paying for that clusterfuck for years to come

But they seem to be just brushing it off like Chip Kelly was never there

And Chip moves on a lands another gig unscathed.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I still think Bradford can be at least serviceable. I think this just helped us win at least one of our games with them.

Reaction score
The Bridgewater injury was so bad that it caused some of his teammates to vomit.

Dislocated knee ... one of those leg-going-the-wrong-way sorts of injuries. People are amazed that he didn't have major nerve damage given how devastating the injury was. Some witnesses of the injury thought maybe he'd lose the leg.

And the crazy thing is that it was a noncontact injury. He rolled out, planted his leg, and it went terribly wrong.

Top Bottom