ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dr John Michaels, who played in the league for the Packers.

In a nutshell:

Tony will be perfectly fine. This injury has nothing to do with any prior back injury and will not in any way jeopardize his future health.

In fact, all the core strengthening he's done likely saved him from what could have been a catastrophic injury on that hit.

Furthermore, he doesn't have brittle bones. It's just been a series of bad luck.

Reaction score
Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't a seriel killer. It was just bad luck that made him murder and eat all those gays.

Last edited:

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
There are people on the Zone calculating which game he will be back at. Some believe he only misses 4 games. I want to know what these people are like in real life to be that far out of reality. It must be nice.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There are people on the Zone calculating which game he will be back at. Some believe he only misses 4 games. I want to know what these people are like in real life to be that far out of reality. It must be nice.

There was a poll the other day over there before the injury, will Romo play all 16 games. 15% said yes. These are the Kool Aid drinkers you speak of.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The problem won't be this injury itself. It'll be that he won't be able to train for weeks. So he's going to come back to a league that's in midseason form while he's rusty as hell and not getting any faster even when he isn't broken.

Some of you guys might be about to see Tony go through what Troy did his last couple of years where his play isn't representative of the player he was most of his career.

Of course Tony will have far better talent around him, so maybe he could get away with it.

Reaction score
Look at how rusty he was when he came back (too early) from the collarbone last season.

It's all so predictable. He gets injured. Team downplays how bad it is. Turns out it's worse than we thought. But we're not putting a timetable on it. It's not career threatening. He's making great progress in rehab. He's two weeks away. He's starting... closer to the 6 week timetable, because everyone's put all this pressure on him being back in 6 weeks. He gets injured again.

But no one in the franchise saw this coming.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm at the point where I care more about his long term health than him winning to silence critics.

I don't wanna see him walking like he's 80 years old when he's 50.

Damage might be done and that's his future, but if his quality of life can be preserved, I want him to walk away.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Derek Carr said that he had the same exact injury and knows what it's like for Tony Right now.

He basically said he's going to be hurting for awhile but "could" start game one with pain management.

Like pep said above, it's just a predictable repeat of last season. And I agree, I don't want to see him hobbling along the sidelines in the future because his health was mismanaged by the team in hopes of him coming back to save the day

That's simply not going to happen. It didn't happen last season and it won't happen this one. He will be rusty, he will play like shit, and he will get injured again this season

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
Derek Carr said that he had the same exact injury and knows what it's like for Tony Right now.

He basically said he's going to be hurting for awhile but "could" start game one with pain management.

Like pep said above, it's just a predictable repeat of last season. And I agree, I don't want to see him hobbling along the sidelines in the future because his health was mismanaged by the team in hopes of him coming back to save the day

That's simply not going to happen. It didn't happen last season and it won't happen this one. He will be rusty, he will play like shit, and he will get injured again this season

and you would be so ticked off he he wasn't and then played the rest of the season at MVP level. You romo haters are hilarious.

Reaction score
You romo haters are hilarious.
Even if he was a Romo-hater, how does that come across as hater-esque? If you can't see that he did play like shit before and after he got hurt, they you must have been watching a different set of games.

Top Bottom