Zeke ...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
35ada25eb8e723af75dd264f46ac8d72.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is strange. Why does NFLN start covering the game at 11 EST? They also only show it for two hours of coverage (ending at 1 a.m.)

Are they not covering the entire game or something?

ESPN shows the game does indeed start at 10pm EST.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a stupid fucking network.

NFLN is joining the game in progress at 11pm EST instead of starting from the opening kickoff.

Game will re-air at 4 a.m. if you want to set your DCR and watch all of it. Also runs tomorrow afternoon and again Monday I believe.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
but if they look like shit, Red will keep them out there even longer. I hate when coaches do that.

I hate a lot of stuff he does, but if they are playing like crap they should stay out there.

They already don't practice much in training camp anyway, and we know almost nobody of note will play next week.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
i don't like to tempt fate. it's not like Romo is an unknown quantity that we need to see more of.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett shoots down NFLN report, says Romo will probably play all 1st half.

Dez in 3rd, Showers 4th.

Zeke starting at RB

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Y'all want me to do the Clove bit? (Isn't he the guy?)

First play, TWill on a slant for a first down. (Sorry Omega)

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Holy shit, and I'm not kidding... Romo sacked and grabbing his back. He's down and in pain.

Dammit, he got hit from behind and twisted, immediately in lots of pain. Still on the ground.

Might be season over. On about the fourth play of the game.

Edit, Romo is up and wants to go back in. Might have dodged a bullet, but I personally wouldn't let him in. He got bent forward on the ground exactly like you wouldn't want for a bulging disc, and looked like he was in a lot more pain than in the Washington game in 2013.

Last edited:
Top Bottom