NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Live coverage now. Bodies in the street were shown, but now they arent showing them.

All of this over black lives matter?

People look for any excuse to act like fools.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fucking madness.....I absolutely hate what this country has become.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe revenge for that fat fuck career criminal killed in Louisiana

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
maybe revenge for that fat fuck career criminal killed in Louisiana

That's exactly what this is. Some loser thought that and the other one gave them an excuse to take an AR-15 to the event and kill a bunch of cops.

Absolutely sickening.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Now it's 11 officers shot and one civilian wounded, four officers dead three Dallas PD one DART.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Police have released images and one video of what they are calling a "person of interest." Yeah, interesting he appears to be in the march and carrying a AK-47 looking rifle.

1personofinterest.jpg

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think they got the guy in the pic, but he's a person of interest, not necessarily a shooter.

The guy cornered in the parking garage is in custody now.

Package found near the perp in the garage being investigated by bomb squad.

Total chaos. Hard not to make this political.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As a weird aside - three hours this has been going on, thousands of posts about it on facebook, and yet it is NOT a trending topic yet in their manipulated "Trending" sidebar ticker.

1notrend.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Reporting now says both suspects in custody, taken alive.

Which is the best outcome, this scum dead isn't what was needed from a standpoint of really getting to the bottom of their motive.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
thousands of posts about it on facebook, and yet it is NOT a trending topic yet in their manipulated "Trending" sidebar ticker.
I'm finding out from friends that apparently this is just me. Wonder why the "trending" topics thing is different for different people?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm finding out from friends that apparently this is just me. Wonder why the "trending" topics thing is different for different people?
When I looked an hour or so ago, it was on there but down the list. Now when I look it's not on there. Is it because I already clicked on it? How is it not right at the top? Instead there's typical garbage about some celebrity getting criticized for some tweet she put out.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thats fucked up. why dod the shooters shoot them? What I mean is what was the reason?

Top Bottom