Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You heard it here first. My boy just told me last night. That'll be 10 games now.

Oh, and whoever posts at the 'zone still, PLEASE make sure you say Rynie made this thread like a week ago when they finally hear about this shit. Lol.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hope he's wrong, but if true his career here might be over.

At some point the organization has to quit gambling on players who cant be counted on.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yea, hope it's not true but not surprised at all if it is. If it is true I bet he fails another before the 10 games is up, and then continues to fail them and ends up with an indefinite suspension.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's true. My best friend has an office in Valley Ranch, and is in Oxnard right now for meetings regarding training camp.

My source is legit, unlike other people who listen to liquor store clerks.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If true, Jerry and Red will still stand by him. They always do.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Has a decision on Lawrence's appeal been made yet? There's a new CZ thread with a somewhat cryptic message from Lawrence himself that hints that potentially there's good news.

I know Jerruh and Stevie were saying before the draft they hoped it would be reduced at a minimum.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Does your source have any idea where we can buy that ball cap with the bill on the back, like Dez wears?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
so what does Gregory have to do to get cut? steal some underwear at Penney's?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
they could be sitting on this bad news

When is the last time you saw a news journalist not release a confirmed sensationalist story? It would be all over the place if true and confirmed.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I meant the team. I doubt the NFL immediately alerts every news outlet when a player flunks a test.

Top Bottom