Reaction score
Foutr rounds based on players available where we pick and beyond at Walterfootball.com

1. Myles Jack, LB, Notre Dame
Comparisons to Ray Lewis are inspiring. More imspiring to me was his humble, mature response. This defense needs help all over and Jack is a day one upgrade over any current linebacker on the roster, save for maybe the brittle Lee.

2. Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
Explosive pass rusher who gets a lot of praise, but Dodd is arguably the better of thet Clemson DE's. Still, he has a ton of talent and you can never have too many pass rushers.

3. Conor Cook, QB, Michigan State
Obviously him not being a team captain is a big deal, but I became a fan of him the way he stepped up and made some big time throws in the playoffs. Throws a great backshoulder throw already - Dez loves those.

4. Austin Johnson, DT, Pen pen State
Throwing talentied blood at the DL. Gone are the days of Hayden and Mincey playing dominant roles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like it, but think its a fantasy because I don't think anyone other than Jack will be available where you have us getting them.

On Cook, go read the article I posted in the draft thread that addresses the captain thing, helps explain it.

Top Bottom