Should we unban Superpunk and Jon88

• Total voters

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Fuck no.

You see some of these other fucknuts posting on this board now?

And you wanna add Jon to that mix... fuuccckk that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Superpunk invited me to DCU and turned me on to this place. I'd vote to bring him back but I'm loyal like that.

Jon was just a lost soul that needed some direction from you guys and you basically threw him to the curb. I'd rather Jon take his frustrations out on a message board than a bus full of innocent kids. I'd bring him back too just to for the public's well-being.

Reaction score
Bring 'em back, but bring them back as "prospects" for first 6 months. As prospects, they are expected to wear a "P" on the back of their shirts and provide us with women, alcohol, and treats.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Fuck superpunk. All that fag does is troll. You expect him to have just up and changed since he has been gone?

Jon, I couldn't care less either way.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
this is why I keep a packed suitcase in the hall closet

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
superpunk no

jon sure

superpunk only wants people arguing and being pissed off. I used to just think he was just opinionated but I'm convinced he only wants to flame and troll. Plus, he likes Barry Church, so fuck that guy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Any of the crew who wants to lift their ban on anyone they banned, it's perfectly okay with me. I'm not lifting any bans. It's up to the person who imposed the ban.

Reaction score
Fuck superpunk. All that fag does is troll. You expect him to have just up and changed since he has been gone?

Ever see American History X? Where Edward Norton was this huge racist and even had a swastika on his chest. He went to prison for curb stomping a black guy. While there, he befriended a fast talking black guy and they bonded while folding underwear and discussing basketball. He was later released and shunned those racists he previously associated with. The point I'm trying to make is, if that guy can change, so can Superpunk.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Ever see American History X? Where Edward Norton was this huge racist and even had a swastika on his chest. He went to prison for curb stomping a black guy. While there, he befriended a fast talking black guy and they bonded while folding underwear and discussing basketball. He was later released and shunned those racists he previously associated with. The point I'm trying to make is, if that guy can change, so can Superpunk.

What you're selling, I ain't buyin' it.

Reaction score
Well thats fine because it's not for sale. I'll drop knowledge for free all day.

People once thought I was nothing but a troll and would never change. But I did. Look at me now... a fucking saint.

I think Jon and Sp deserve the same chance.

Top Bottom