duongkhue84

Spectator
Reaction score
In a recent pre-game post outlining the five keys to victory for the home team, I noted that the Cowboys would have to be patient, and play a close-to-the-vest waiting game before trying to win the contest in the fourth quarter. The key to remaining patient, of course, is to keep the score tight, and to protect the ball. For the better part of the first half last night, Dallas followed this blueprint. Once they fell behind by double digits, however, they began to throw caution to the wind. The result? Turnovers, which then snowballed, and a game that got out of hand.

Reaction score
Is this the room?
Oh yeah that's the right one. I got the black broad you got the white one.
So hit the light man.
I just might man, try an throw it in all night man.
Get her so sprung that she'll drop some L and I can cut some turf down to another hotel.

Reaction score
Fire in the mountain, run boy run.
Devils in the house with the rising sun
Chicken in the bread pan pickin out dough
Granny does your dog bite? No child no.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The OP is a cut and paste job of the first paragraph from here, by what's called a "edit spammer" in the parlance - this one hailing from Vietnam, y'all!

They post nonsensical crap that might at first glance pass for relevant topical subject matter, then come back later and edit the post, putting in the spam links. What he doesn't know is as soon as he does that here, his post and this entire thread will disappear to all but himself, me, and the crew here.

I'm a bit disappointed this obvious amateur didn't include a spammy signature, or link a spam site in his profile, orrrrr spam a bunch of visitor massages.

Oh well. When the thread self-disappears you'll all know why.

Reaction score
Whenever people start posting music videos it reminds me of how cr122 used to spam the music thread with white trash songs from the 80s and shit.

Miss that guy.

Top Bottom