boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys message board gets so negative admins threaten to boot worst naysayers

By SportsDayDFW.com Contact SportsDayDFW.com on Twitter: @SportsDayDFW

The Cowboys have been seen as one of the quieter teams in the NFL's free agency period. And that's starting to breed some negativity from some fans.

Over at the Cowboys Zone message boards, the negativity's gotten so bad that the site's leadership is threatening to boot users who are nothing but negative toward the team.

I know a lot of fans are upset about the actions/inactions of the Cowboys during free agency so far. There is nothing wrong with posting, debating and sharing that irritation with the rest of the fans here, but I do want to remind everyone that constant negativity will lead to you permanently losing access to post in the Fan Zone.

Users are urged to air their frustrations in subject-appropriate forums before the warning is reiterated

We are also not saying that you cannot post negative comments in the Fan Zone, but if that's all you do then you are providing nothing to the discussions nor the quality of the posts in the Fan Zone which means you may lose access to post in the Fan Zone as a result.
-------------

LOL

At first, I thought it was a joke.

Like the Onion.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's pathetic really, but I've read that a lot of posters on other boards left that board because it's so pathetic.

Seems like they only want to hear what they think and all they want are yes men on their board. Best way for a board to die

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's pathetic really, but I've read that a lot of posters on other boards left that board because it's so pathetic.

Seems like they only want to hear what they think and all they want are yes men on their board. Best way for a board to die

The Ranch certainly went that way once Fisher got involved.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
"There is no such thing as bad publicity." That's what Reality's counting on.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I just don't understand how they still have so many members. I mean, I couldn't read over there before for more than 5 minutes without wanting to throatpunch something. I can't imagine now that they have gone the path of the reading rainbow.

DCFanInVA80

Spectator
Reaction score
I hate that board... It's the worst, a bunch of know nothings who claim to be so knowledgeable SMFH.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"There is no such thing as bad publicity." That's what Reality's counting on.

What pisses me off the most about the little Hitler Reality is that he always claims that he makes no money from the Zone when he is going on one of his purges. Bull-fucking-shit. He has a donations button as well as page ads. I seriously doubt he posts those ad banners for free, and a lot of core members have the donate ribbon on their avatar. The guy is a lying shithead.

Oh, and I've long suspected that Idgit is in fact Spagnola, or at least cloned from him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Ranch certainly went that way once Fisher got involved.

The ranch has always sucked. I recall one of the previous admins years ago tried to put an end to the Holier than Thou bullies chasing people off the board. Those same ass hats put the internet hate machine on his ass and he deserted the effort and the site. I forget this guy's username, but his goal was noble. Then that dickhead Cousin Oliver took over for a while and finished chasing off what few people remained who have an honest conversation about the team. Nothing much changed when Fish took over except he did finally run off 5shithead5 or whoever, but what remains are the same territorial pissers that have polluted the site for over a decade.

Last edited:

Daillest88

Spectator
Reaction score
The ranch has always sucked. I recall one of the previous admins years ago tried to put an end to the Holier than Thou bullies chasing people off the board. Those same ass hats put the internet hate machine on his ass and he deserted the effort and the site. I forget this guy's username, but his goal was noble. Then that dickhead Cousin Oliver took over for a while and finished chasing off what few people remained who have an honest conversation about the team. Nothing much changed when Fish took over except the did finally run off 5shithead5 or whoever, but what remains are the same territorial pissers that have polluted the site for over a decade.

5countem5.. That guy destroyed what was left of the ranch

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
To me, the zone's biggest crime is their hypocrisy. No name-calling, unless you a card-carrying member of the cult then you can call the negative crowd whatever you want.

Also, they aren't even pretending anymore. Winicki literally posted that whoever the Cowboys draft at 4 is the best choice.

There's a lot more people there so there tends to be a lot more discussion, especially on my nerdy topics like the draft and the roster, but fuck it's hard to have a grown-up conversation or debate over there.

Reaction score
This is a fucking brilliant retort to Idgit in their own thread about the media taking notice of the censorship and purges of badthink at the Zone.

This post is by daveferr33 http://cowboyszone.com/threads/we-made-the-dallas-news-and-bleacher-report.345253/page-2

Your fear of the organic approach, I suspect, is that you believe that the speech you favor will simply lose out in the course of the debate; that your favored speech will be the one exposed as the fallacy. Its that, or you simply don't believe in the principals behind free speech and self-governance. That's fine. You are not alone. Many have always felt the need to put their finger on the scales of debate, or as you put it, cultivate the perfect garden.

Fucking SPOT ON! That is the real reason for the censorship and fascist behavior. Those jerks KNOW they will lose the debate about Jerry and the franchise if an honest discussion is held. They know it because the evidence is simply too overwhelming to defend Jerry, so censorship is the choice of the cowards. It always is.

Daillest88

Spectator
Reaction score
he was a human hemorrhoid at the Zone too, along with JordanTaber and Ben n Austin.

When did he get banned from the zone? I've been on the zone and the ranch for almost 15 years, just started posting at the zone the last couple years..

Top Bottom