dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like to start new threads.

We've resigned Ro McClain, haven't seen any details.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chris Long coming in for visit.

Also reportedly interested in Jets 3rd down RB Bilal Powell

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
NFL Network (@nflnetwork)
3/9/16, 9:12 AM
LB Rolando McClain agrees on deal for one year worth $5M to stay with Cowboys, via @RapSheet. pic.twitter.com/CG595XrSyU

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now Clarence Hill reporting Long actually hasn't scheduled the visit yet

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Network (@nflnetwork)
3/9/16, 9:12 AM
LB Rolando McClain agrees on deal for one year worth $5M to stay with Cowboys, via @RapSheet. pic.twitter.com/CG595XrSyU

Guys, I can confirm this now. I talked with my guy and he was all over this.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
boy, that half a season two years ago continues to pay off.

Reaction score
David Moore said this morning that he wouldn't be surprised if we went into the season with Kellen Moore as the backup. FML.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David Moore said this morning that he wouldn't be surprised if we went into the season with Kellen Moore as the backup. FML.

Yep, or we could have interest in Chase Daniel. Unbelievable.

Between that and this McClain deal, we can forget any idea that this team learned anything from last year. They're convinced it was a total fluke and they're determined to prove it.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Rand Getlin (@Rand_Getlin)
3/9/16, 11:08 AM
The #Cowboys and #Seahawks are among the teams interested in #Eagles DL Cedric Thornton. His market's starting to heat up.

The market is starting to heat up? I guess that means we're out already.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I'm glad you guys see Moore the same way I do. I'm on another board and it's so frustration seeing people think Moore is the future just because he threw for over 400 yrds in 1 game. In spite of zero career wins.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yep, or we could have interest in Chase Daniel. Unbelievable.

Between that and this McClain deal, we can forget any idea that this team learned anything from last year. They're convinced it was a total fluke and they're determined to prove it.

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Chase Daniels is convinced he'll get a starting job somewhere and that's what he'll be looking for when deciding which team to sign with.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys see Moore the same way I do. I'm on another board and it's so frustration seeing people think Moore is the future just because he threw for over 400 yrds in 1 game. In spite of zero career wins.

What board is that? Did they not see his team getting shit kicked before that other team took most of their starters off the field?

And Daniels reportedly is signing with the Eagles, FWIW.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What board is that? Did they not see his team getting shit kicked before that other team took most of their starters off the field?

And Daniels reportedly is signing with the Eagles, FWIW.

Pro Sports Daily. This board and that board are like polar opposites of each other. I access them both (as well as two other boards) through the Tapatalk app.

They kept asking me for facts on how I can prove that Moore sucks so I gave them... Undrafted, he's small, weak arm, questionable at reading defenses, and zero career wins... Apparently even that wasn't enough facts for them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

But he threw for 700 yds against washington week 17!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom