one count of criminal damage

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
RKG indeed!
He's been arrested three times just since we released him
talk about a downward spiral

My lord he's heading head first down into the abyss at Mach speed

And it was just a few short days ago that he tweeted and said he was ready for training camp

Guess not. ROFL

Reaction score
It just amazes me that guys like that throw it all away. If I was in the NFL I would live like a Gregorian Monk to avoid these kinds of troubles. Once you retire with your millions then you can fuck it all away in style and nobody will give a shit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It just amazes me that guys like that throw it all away. If I was in the NFL I would live like a Gregorian Monk to avoid these kinds of troubles. Once you retire with your millions then you can fuck it all away in style and nobody will give a shit.
But... You nor I were ever handed a million dollars at age 21. Or whatever it was. I'm pretty sure I would have been stupid with it, back then.

Reaction score
But... You nor I were ever handed a million dollars at age 21. Or whatever it was. I'm pretty sure I would have been stupid with it, back then.

True. Most everyone is a dumb ass at that age. I still think I could avoid jail though in the same circumstance.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score

there are a number of celebs, etc that were handed lots of money at a young age and handled it. This idea that there is some kind of excuse immediately valid for anyone supposedly young is total HORSE CRAP.

And I could care less as long as whoever it is is over 18. We keep making excuses for ADULTS over the age of 21 here and elsewhere and that is total GARBAGE.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
there are a number of celebs, etc that were handed lots of money at a young age and handled it. This idea that there is some kind of excuse immediately valid for anyone supposedly young is total HORSE CRAP.
And there's "a number" of them who didn't.

And I could care less as long as whoever it is is over 18. We keep making excuses for ADULTS over the age of 21 here and elsewhere and that is total GARBAGE.
I'm not making excuses for anyone. I am pointing out - accurately - that when you hand a million bucks over to a kid he's typically not going to be all that responsible with it.

Randle's a celebrity now? Move goalposts much? Talk football. Look at the many dozens of young dumbasses who couldn't handle the sudden wealth.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
6 times now in a year and a half.

Joseph Randle arrested for failure to appear in court

Sun 9:57 AM, Mar 06, 2016

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) — Former Dallas Cowboy's football player Joseph Randle has been arrested this morning for failure to appear.

A Sedgwick County sheriff's deputy confirms that Randle was brought into the jail after 1 a.m. Jail records show he is being held on a $150,000 bond.

Randle was released on bond last Tursday after an arrest on Feb. 21. The 24-year-old allegedly hit three people with his car and then forced his way into a home.

He is charged with four counts of aggravated battery, and one count each of criminal threat, criminal damage to property and possession of marijuana in connection to that case. The deputy could not confirm whether Sunday morning's arrest is connected.

Randle has been arrested six times in the past 17 months.

Reaction score
Doing some time might be exactly what this guy needs. He seems to want it badly. I hope the guy can get some help because he is headed right for an early grave at this rate.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe there was not red flags when the brain trusts decided to draft this moronic turd.

Did they bypass the interview process altogether and this was just Jerry doing Boone Pickens a solid by taking one of his boys?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe there was not red flags when the brain trusts decided to draft this moronic turd.

Did they bypass the interview process altogether and this was just Jerry doing Boone Pickens a solid by taking one of his boys?

When they drafted him?

How about having him on the roster for 2 years, having him pull crap like steal underwear, disrupt team meetings, etc., and this team thought he could take over DeMarco Murray's spot as lead back?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I don't remember there being anyone saying this kid had issues at Oklahoma St.

Basically he got to the NFL and just went off the reservation.

Pissed away his career, he was never going to be "special" but behind this OL he could have been the guy here for at least 3 or 4 years if he had stayed out of trouble and worked hard in practice etc etc.

Reaction score
Joseph Randle Draft Profile – NFL.com

"One-speed back without an elite burst, second gear or great acceleration in the open field."

Although Randle did have some acceleration in the open field, this NFL.com prospect profile is a terrible description of any drafted runningback expected to be a prominent part of an offense, as opposed to a ST player or blocker. But then I remember Jason speaking highly of his pass catching skills, so maybe he was just supposed to be a cog in the pass-first machine.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
you can't cure stupid. And it is a humongus fail on the part of the scout who did the workup on him not to spot it. THAT scout needs to go.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
you can't cure stupid. And it is a humongus fail on the part of the scout who did the workup on him not to spot it. THAT scout needs to go.

I don't think there was anything out there. I don't remember any of the pre draft write ups mentioning any off the field red flags. I still have my old stuff, I may try to dig it up and see but from what I remember he had no issues anyone mentioned.

Top Bottom