Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mo got a 4? How is that even possible? He can read can't he? Thankfully the Cowboys have equipment managers because I'm not sure Mo can even tie his own shoes.

I would love to know what Randall scored!

Below is taken from 247 Sports feed

Take the Wonderlic Test: Are you smarter than an NFL rookie?
James Parks - 3 hours ago 0
Newsletter

When the college game’s most promising players meet this week at the NFL Combine, they’ll be asked to take the famous Wonderlic Test, an examination of intellect and reasoning given to people in a variety of professions around the world.

Now, thanks to footballiqscore.com, you can test yourself against the players who will take the test.

Take the Wonderlic Test for yourself HERE.

Offensive tackles and centers score the highest on average, recording a 26 and 25, respectively; quarterbacks score a 24 on average and guards a 23. Halfbacks traditionally score the lowest, averaging a 16 mark and fullbacks and wide receivers slightly better, at 17.

Former punter and wide receiver Pat McInally is the only NFLer to score a perfect 50 (in 1975) and Morris Claiborne famously scored a lowly 4 on the exam before being selected No. 1 overall in the 2012 draft.

Reaction score
Morris Claiborne famously scored a lowly 4 on the exam before being selected No. 1 overall in the 2012 draft.

Claiborne may believe that he was the first overall pick in the 2012 draft, but actually he was the 6th player taken.

Math is hard ....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mo just believes that he was first over all because when the other guys got up when they were selected his buddies just told him they were going to the bathroom. That way he didn't get his feelings hurt

There was no worries from his friends that Mo may watch the draft afterwards and find out that they lied to him because they knew Mo would never be able to figure out how to use the remote

Reaction score
Mo got a 4? How is that even possible? He can read can't he?

I doubt that he can read at all. Might also explain why he sucks so much. He can't read the playbook. Got by on raw athletic talent until the NFL where everyone has raw athletic talent and thus brains are required to gain advantages. This is just my opinion of course, but it seems to be the only logical conclusion.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
For some reason a lot of players don't see the importance of this test and then to blow it off.

Top Bottom