MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
2/19/16, 3:02 PM
#Cowboys DE Randy Gregory has been suspended for the first 4 games of 2016 for violating @NFL substance abuse policy. He has a history.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
but .. but .. he showed great promise vs stiffs in pre-season!!

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So won't be much of a deal when DeMarcus Ware takes back #94.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought Haley would of helped this kid get his head on straight.

But I suppose that akin to a drug dealer trying to save an addict

It just ain't gonna work

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He made a promise to Jerry.
:lol Yep. Remember when he was going to fully submit to the Dez-style 24 hour chaperone because he couldn't help himself but really wanted to do right? He had to have flunked three tests just since the combine last year.

Please draft more unreliable idiots this year, Jerry.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Per @NFL drug policy, Randy Gregory failed 4 tests. 1st at combine -- in the program. Then 2-gm fine, then 4-gm fine, then 4-gm suspension

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
DE was a need regardless of the suspension. I'm actually leaning more towards taking Bosa at 4 if he's there.

That's why I hate having to pick so high. You could miss on a lot of players there. Are the Cowboys suited to make the best choice at that high of a spot?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So this dude failed a drug test every month? lol either he's a fucking moron or that one hit he had before the combine was huge; that it stayed in his system for that long.

Was the NFL using the hair follicle test? the fuck

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lol, right on cue, fine start to the 2016 season

jerri's gotta gamble on guys like this because its the only thing he brings to the table

still treating the team like he's wildcatting for oil and hitting dry holes for 20 years

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So this dude failed a drug test every month? lol either he's a fucking moron or that one hit he had before the combine was huge; that it stayed in his system for that long.

Was the NFL using the hair follicle test? the fuck

He's definitely a fucking moron. I believe the NFL uses a urine test. He's tested randomly since he's already in the drug program. It takes about a month for weed to get out of your system (to be undetectable in a urine test). So this dip shit really did have to have smoked every month this season to get popped that many times.

The Cowboys draft these kinds of guys because they feel they are getting a bargain. I'm personally sick of it. No more guys already in the drug program and no more injured players. Just draft the best injury free/drug free player that's on the board regardless if it's offense or defense.

What's fucked up is they can't cut him. I mean yea technically they can but they HAVE to give this guy another chance because of where he was drafted.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
lol, right on cue, fine start to the 2016 season

jerri's gotta gamble on guys like this because its the only thing he brings to the table

still treating the team like he's wildcatting for oil and hitting dry holes for 20 years

Don't forget, hitting glory holes too.

Top Bottom