cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Supposedly hired Greg Jackson away from Michigan. He was with Harbaugh in San Francisco.

Greg Jackson Bio

35547428001_4476779673001_4476651750001-vs.jpg

032912-Jackson-Header.jpg

Reaction score
It said in his bio that he works primarily with safeties. His nickel package is called the Jackson 5.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So basically Greg Jackson helped give birth to a legend.

I first heard Greg Jackson and I thought... The MMA coach? Jerry really has lost his mind.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Same Greg Jackson that took Emmitt down in the famous separated shoulder game, 1993 season finale.
Which served only to piss Emmitt off, and he almost single handedly destroyed the Giants in that game. I'll never forget that game and the performance.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Which served only to piss Emmitt off, and he almost single handedly destroyed the Giants in that game. I'll never forget that game and the performance.

whenever I am reminded of some of the crap Emmitt put us through over the years I remember that game and all is ALWAYS forgiven.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
whenever I am reminded of some of the crap Emmitt put us through over the years I remember that game and all is ALWAYS forgiven.

what crap did he put us through? he never held out, got in trouble off the field, divided the team, etc. the beginning of the 1993 season? that was Jerry's fault. Emmitt was not under contract at the time.

Reaction score
See we had some diamonds... and the diamonds got all mixed in with the poo poo... and it all looked like poo poo.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
See we had some diamonds... and the diamonds got all mixed in with the poo poo... and it all looked like poo poo.

he made that comment when he was in Arizona. IIRC, he caused no controversy as a Cowboy.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
what crap did he put us through? he never held out, got in trouble off the field, divided the team, etc. the beginning of the 1993 season? that was Jerry's fault. Emmitt was not under contract at the time.
first two games of 1993 ring a bell?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He did make us see that awful polka dot outfit he wore when he originally signed.

Top Bottom