Reaction score
I'd like to see Arizona or Cincinnati win it all, in that order. But basically, give me anyone but New England or Seattle winning it all.

Oh, and this sucks:

@AroundTheNFL 54m54 minutes ago
Marvin Lewis: Bengals preparing AJ McCarron to start vs. Steelers

Which Wild Card matchup you looking forward to most this weekend?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish our people had been preparing AJ McCarron to start here when Romo went out instead of what we had.

Reaction score
I'd take Arizona or cincinatti
Anyone but the queers below:
New England
Green G.a.y
Pittsburgh
Denver
Washington

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh, and this sucks:

@AroundTheNFL 54m54 minutes ago
Marvin Lewis: Bengals preparing AJ McCarron to start vs. Steelers
The Steelers are so lucky. Screw the Jets for losing Sunday.

I want to see the Vikes and Seattle in possibly -25 wind chills, see how the Skins do vs Green Bay, see really all kinds of games. These next two weeks are about the best weeks of the season IMO with two games Saturday and two Sunday.

Reaction score
Really want Cincinatti to win today. Fuck the Steelers.

No real rooting interest in Kansas City vs Houston.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Weeden comes in at QB, I'm pulling for the Texans just to further show how fucking awful Garrett is

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Houston's maybe the most boring, nondescript team in the entire league, but I'll watch the game just to see KC. I haven't seen a minute of them since they went on this huge run.

And I doubt Cincy has a chance without their QB, but god it would be great if they beat the Steelers today. Their defense is pretty terrible so maybe dbair's boy can do it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
first game's a dud, and Marvin Lewis has another excuse (QB) for not winning a playoff game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really want Cincinatti to win today. Fuck the Steelers.

No real rooting interest in Kansas City vs Houston.

Same here
I could care less who wins the Texans/Cheifs game. It won't matter anyway, they will lose the next game whoever they may play

I hate the Steelers. I don't want them to get another ring before we do! I just wish Dalton was playing. I doubt they have a chance without him. So steers should win

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No Lynch for Seattle tomorrow.

That sucks! But it looks like C Mike will be getting the nod. He's lucky we got rid of him. Look where he ended up. He's now on a team in the playoffs that has a shot to go to and win the SB. He could end up as the main back in the SB

that makes two ex Cowboys in the playoffs this season

So.......
How does a cowboy make the playoffs in 2015? By getting released and picked up by another team apparently. lol

Reaction score
Please god don't let Pittsburgh or New England or Green Bay win it this year. I'm not worried about Washington. No way in hell they win it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Please god don't let Pittsburgh or New England or Green Bay win it this year. I'm not worried about Washington. No way in hell they win it.

I don't think they will either, although their team is eerily similar to the Giants fluke team from 2011 that won a terrible division with a mediocre team, then went on a crazy run in the postseason. It can be done.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No Lynch for Seattle tomorrow.

Havent seen any updates, but supposedly Lynch decided to pull himself after what was described as three great days of practice. I think Carroll had even announced he was already playing.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the Skins lose tomorrow, maybe badly. In this vaunted wining streak, they've beaten

Us (trainwreck all year)
Philly (trainwreck end of year)
Buffalo (bad team)
Chicago (bad team)

And they lost to us :)lol)

I'll still take Rodgers over Cousins anytime.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the Skins lose tomorrow, maybe badly. In this vaunted wining streak, they've beaten

Us (trainwreck all year)
Philly (trainwreck end of year)
Buffalo (bad team)
Chicago (bad team)

And they lost to us :)lol)

I'll still take Rodgers over Cousins anytime.

I hope GB kills them, but GB has been dreadful the past few weeks, especially offensively.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bill Obrien doing a Garrett and clapping after teams gives 105 yd KO return TD to open playoffs.

Greatness emulates greatness.

Top Bottom