yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We know you're holding out hope, yim...

You guys never understood the nuance of my position and I never thought he was going to be the next Landry.

I've always said that I hoped he could bring enough to the table and influence our jackass of an owner/GM enough to be successful, It appears that hope is futile because even though I think some improvements have been made, he's simply woefully inexperienced to compete against his peers and its obvious he's no savant that can overcome his lack of experience. Plus his ultra conservative nature makes me want to puke.

I'm ambivalent toward Garrett despite how bad he may be, I mean who among us wouldn't take the jackasses 50 million to coach no matter how shitty we would be at the job? Its not his fault he's head coach.

My wrath is firmly directed at the Owner/Gm who hired his ass and refuses to respect the coaching position and bring in the best this brand deserves. He's so fucking clueless that even if he decided to abdicate the throne, he lacks the expertise to identify a great coach and GM that could be successful here.

So because I desire so much to see the Cowboys be successful, I had hope that continuity and some of Garretts traits could find success despite the albatross that is his boss.

It appears that hope has been smashed to shit

Reaction score
Was that after a failed third down conversion? A missed field goal? A turnover by the offense? Or any of the sort?

Because if not.... then I don't see the correlation.

Saban is clapping as he's walking his team out to the equivalent of an NFC Conference Championship. Garrett claps as we fuck up a play in a game we're losing, in a season in which all is lost.

PS - I know (or I assume) your post was in jest yimmy.... so I'm not 'attacking' you. Just venting because I hate the orange guy so much.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Was that after a failed third down conversion? A missed field goal? A turnover by the offense? Or any of the sort?

Because if not.... then I don't see the correlation.

Saban is clapping as he's walking his team out to the equivalent of an NFC Conference Championship. Garrett claps as we fuck up a play in a game we're losing, in a season in which all is lost.

PS - I know (or I assume) your post was in jest yimmy.... so I'm not 'attacking' you. Just venting because I hate the orange guy so much.

It was a "joke" but vent away man, I feel ya, that's pretty much all I do here, right?

Top Bottom