Reaction score
Never thought a day would come when I'd root for the redskins over Dallas.

Fuck you Garrett.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Everything I read about the team Lynch plays with is bad. Alot
Of really bad players. A few walkons that are starting on offense. Zero talent around him

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
can we make anything out of Lynch's performance against Auburn?

Don't tell me you are one of these guys that negates all other results based on one game.

He didn't play well, but when you face an SEC team that gets elite recruits and most of your skill guys are walk ons, the results are predictable.

They did play Ole Miss earlier in the yr and he played well against them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't tell me you are one of these guys that negates all other results based on one game.

He didn't play well, but when you face an SEC team that gets elite recruits and most of your skill guys are walk ons, the results are predictable.

They did play Ole Miss earlier in the yr and he played well against them.

No, I'm one of those people that doesn't have a clue, thus why I asked. Thought I heard one of the knocks on him was that he played against weaker competition so this was a chance to see how he would do against a tougher team. I also thought I heard his O-line wasn't any good so perhaps that contributed to his performance.

I just hope the people working for the Cowboys make the right decision come draft time

Reaction score
Last game of the 2015 season.

Finally.

Days like this used to bum me out, because I made football Sundays a ritual. Now, I'll probably have the game streaming on my lap top while a buddy comes over and I help him replace the radiator in his truck. I'll glance over from time to time, rooting against the team I've loved my whole life.

How times change.

Reaction score
So far looking good, but I fear that this team is so cursed that they can't even win for losing and will ruin a perfectly good top 3 pick.

BTW, I know some skins fans that are actually hoping Washington loses so that it hurts Dallas draft position. Skins fans and Cowboys fans both hoping to lose the same game. Never in a million years did I think I would get here.

Reaction score
Just saw the score. It's a start. Washington having a TD makes it a three possession game for Dallas to take the lead.

#becauseallwedoiscorefieldgoals

#getit?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it's 14-0 10 minutes into the game!

At least we don't have to worry about accidentally winning this game!

We just gotta hope something screwy happens in the browns, Chargers, and Niner games to push us up a draft spot. We will end up with the fourth overall pick unless something drastically changes and goes wrong. Worst case we end up with the fifth overall pick

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ROFLMFAO

Moore - first drive is a three and out, next is a INT, next is a lost fumble

Top Bottom