dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2015...rst-look-who-will-dallas-cowboys-try-and-keep

Unrestricted free agents:

Morris Claiborne

Greg Hardy

Rolando McClain

Mackenzy Bernadeau

Jeremy Mincey

Kyle Wilber

James Hanna

Lance Dunbar

Jack Crawford

Nick Hayden

Danny McCray

Charles Brown

Robert Turbin

Tyler Clutts

Matt Cassel

Restricted free agents (the Cowboys can make a qualifying offer to these players and can make a matching offer if another team exceeds that, or can get draft compensation if they do not):

Ronald Leary

Jeff Heath

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Replace them all. Do not reward 4-12 football.

Change the culture.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
But the beauty of this list is that there is not a single player on the list that we just have to keep.

Let 'em all go

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
That looks like a nice list of who should be somebody else's problem next year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody on the list I'd sign to any type of significant dollars.

I think we should let Hardy walk, R McClain regressed a lot this year IMO and he cant be counted on anyway so he should go too.

Wouldn't be opposed to keeping Jack Crawford if it doesn't require much investment. Getting Turbin on a 1yr deal and let him compete for backup spot doesn't bother me. Glad Leary is a RFA, solid player and might be someone we could get a draft pick for. Claiborne hasn't been awful this yr, but he just doesn't make any plays for some reason (my guess is Jerome Henderson). I think somebody else will sign him for more $$$ than he is worth here, if he didn't have any other options and signed for cheap I wouldn't be opposed to him being back as depth either.

I'd let everyone else walk w/o question.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yeah,I thought Mo played better this year,but for the heck of it I looked up his numbers on pro football reference.
Not that impressive stat wise.
Not horrible,not impressive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah,I thought Mo played better this year,but for the heck of it I looked up his numbers on pro football reference.
Not that impressive stat wise.
Not horrible,not impressive.

Definitely a disappointment since we drafted him.

He's a middle of the pack player. Probably could be better with good coaching and somehow staying healthier, but he probably wont get the good coaching from here and he is almost never healthy.

He'll probably go somewhere else and pick off 7 or 8 passes next year.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So will this be the 2nd time Garrett turns over the roster? You know, like how he got rid of all the over-priced underachievers......

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Latest on Greg Hardy

RealWorldSports (@RealWorldSports)
1/28/16, 10:25 AM
#Cowboys will NOT Re-Sign DE Greg Hardy after Long season of Off Field issues including "Too much Partying". pic.twitter.com/Tblc6zvgAI

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Von Miller is a FA after he looses in the SB with the Broncos. He's gonna command a high dollar but I'd be happy with trading that entire list for him. lol

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Von Miller is a FA after he looses in the SB with the Broncos. He's gonna command a high dollar but I'd be happy with trading that entire list for him. lol

He will definitely be franchised.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Had high hopes for Hardy after what we saw in the New England game, but it was pretty much all downhill for him here after that.

No reason to keep him.

Top Bottom