Reaction score
Give me your top three (if there's that many) teams you will be "rooting for" now that our season is over....

Also, the one team you'd absolutely not want to see win it.

1. Denver Broncos - I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... it will be a major football attrocity if Eli Manning retires with more Super Bowl wins than Peyton. But honestly I think Peyton is a dead man walking and the Broncos don't have a shot. Should be noted, my selection of Denver #1 has as much to do with DeMarcus Ware being on that team as much as it does Peyton. Yeah... give me Ware winning the Super Bowl and getting MVP honors. Still a big fan of that guy.

2. Arizona Cardinals - Remember when they were the perennial doormat of the NFCE? Remember when Bidwell was the joke of the league? And now the Cardinals have basically risen from the ashes, gone to the Super Bowl, got knocked down, and look to be serious SB contenders again this year. We've lived to see the day when league garbage teams like the Seahawks and Cardinals are better run franchises than our Cowboys. But I digress.... I'd like to see the Cardinals get it done. They were so close last time. A lot of "good guys" on that team, and I really like how that squad is built.

3. Cincinatti Bengals - Similar to the Cardinals. I wouldn't mind seeing this never have team hoist the Lombardi for the last time.

Worst case scenario:

New England - Could've went Giants here, but honestly they're a bad team in a shit division and I don't think they stand a chance, even if they win the division. I love Belichick, and I don't dislike the Patriots. But I'm tired of how arrogant Tom Brady is. Fuck that guy. So this is the worst case scenario for me. Wouldn't mind seeing him get there and lose though.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1. Green Bay Packers - Just because of Damarious.

2. Arizona Cardinals - USC homering. Carson Palmer.

3. Denver Broncos - Same as you, DeMarcus Ware reasons.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I really hadn't thought about it, but I would love it if Ware got a ring, he deserves one. Hell so does Tony and Witten, but they are way to loyal to the Cowboys to move on.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
DeMarcus Ware can go fuck himself.

I'm rooting for New England and Carolina.

At the moment that Tom Brady and Cam Newton shake hands, I want ISIS to detonate a bomb that only takes those two out.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At the moment that Tom Brady and Cam Newton shake hands, I want ISIS to detonate a bomb that only takes those two out.
Can Jerry Jones be out there for the coin toss?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Speaking of Cincinatti. That's building something. They've been solid for the past couple of years only to get hosed in the playoffs. Yet they've learned from all that and are on what could be a franchise best season for them.

Garrett should take some notes. And unlike the Cowboys, Cincinnati has reigned in idiots like Vontaze Burfict and PacMan Jones.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Speaking of Cincinatti. That's building something. They've been solid for the past couple of years only to get hosed in the playoffs. Yet they've learned from all that and are on what could be a franchise best season for them.

Garrett should take some notes. And unlike the Cowboys, Cincinnati has reigned in idiots like Vontaze Burfict and PacMan Jones.

They also got serviceable years out of Terrence Newman when we cut him.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Minny -- Let Jerry see what he could have had if he'd pulled the trigger after the third 8-8 like he should have.

Arizona -- I like their coach and QB, plus it would upset some people who hate that team.

Broncos -- Have some ties to the state and I llke their coaches.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Really anyone but the Eagles, Redskins, or Patriots.

But I like Peyton so I'd like to see him get another before he goes (for Ware too). Wouldn't mind Seattle, love the way that team is built. But yea Arizona for Fitz, Palmer, and Arians would make an entertaining Super Bowl, plus that defense. Carolina would be a fresh different team in the SB, wouldn't mind that either. Although some Carolina fans I know are pretty fuckin obnoxious.. I still really like their defense that was built there.

Top Bottom