Reaction score
Thats fucked up. I wish death on people all the time (jerry, garrett, hostile, etc) but I'd never say anything like that about their kids.

Reaction score
Well obviously the only rational response for Ratliff now is to demand that everyone use a different first name for him.

I vote "Jere".

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Grandson Jones looks like a midget in that pic.

I didn't know that was JJ's grandson

I thought you guys were joking that we should sign the midget

ROFLMAO

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, that piece of shit will be head of scouting before too long.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Bear's GM who Ratliff got into an argument with; that he had to be removed by police at practice, personally called the Cowboys to warn them about Ratliff. Apparently Ratliff lives near Valley Ranch and is still fuming about the breakup from the Cowboys.

Reaction score
The Bear's GM who Ratliff got into an argument with; that he had to be removed by police at practice, personally called the Cowboys to warn them about Ratliff. Apparently Ratliff lives near Valley Ranch and is still fuming about the breakup from the Cowboys.

Break up? He kind of showed no interst in playing for the Cowboys. Jerry gave him a few chances.

Reaction score
Agent: Jeremiah Ratliff has 'no recollection' of threats

Mark Slough, the agent for former Bears defensive lineman Jeremiah Ratliff said in a statement Friday his client has “no recollection” of making the threats detailed in a Lake Forest police report during an Oct. 21 dispute at Halas Hall, his agent, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

The police report, released Friday, said Ratliff referred to himself as the devil and threatened to kill everybody in the building. Ratliff, whose initial argument was with training staff about his neck injury, was released the next day.

“Jeremiah has no recollection or memory of saying anything that has been reported in the police report,” Slough said in a statement. “Jeremiah is receiving care in Dallas for a football-related medical condition that arose out of the game on the 18th with Detroit.

Top Bottom