Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446001669.837393.jpg
Hell no! And why is Herschel Walker trying to get us to pick up RGIII?

He still mad at us? LOL

Talk about a QB that won't fit our offense

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think he would be a heckuva H-back or slot man though. He's not a quarterback, never was.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why would the Redskins make a trade that helps the Cowboys win games?

Although if RG3 doesn't land a starting gig next year (Houston, Philly), I could see him here as a backup. I don't buy the "he's not a quarterback" talk. He shits on Dustin Vaughan. He needs to run less, slide more, but he's got talent.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He will only succeed if they create or tailor an offense around his style. But he would be the only one that could then run that offense

His back up would have to have the same skill set

He certainly wouldn't fit our offense and I honestly don't think he would be able to pick it up

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't buy the "he's not a quarterback" talk. He needs to run less, slide more, but he's got talent.
His mechanics suck and he shows he either does not have the ability to improve them or the desire to do so. He can fucking RUN and has some good open field moves. He loses his head under pressure. He's not a quarterback. But i think he would make a dangerous slot man.
He shits on Dustin Vaughan.
LOL if he as a blue chip first round pick can't shit on a UDFA then something's really wrong!

Are we pretending he hasn't had a fair shake at QB? of course he has, and he's shit the bed. Time to try another position - one that puts the ball in his hands, in space. I have this exact opinion as well, on Tebow.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just posted the title to the article

More as a joke than anything

But apparently HW is trying to convince us that we need RGIII

Reaction score
Apparently Herschel has a Jerry Jones personality that emerges from time to time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
RG3 is a much better NFL QB than Tebow. Not even close.
Neither are quarterbacks. They are two very gifted physically, football players who both could be deadly when put in a position to succeed. QB ain't it, for either of them.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
RG3 just can't read defenses to save his life. I don't think his mechanics are bad. He just holds the ball forever.

Probably nothing that is correctable. You either have it or you don't.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
His problem is mental not physical

I agree, he can't read defenses, but I don't see him picking up an offense that well either

I doubt he is ever a successful QB again unless the team that picks him up changes and tailors their offense to take advantage of his skill set

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't think his mechanics are bad.
If you like bad footwork, habit of side-arming, not following through.... I could go on.
I doubt he is ever a successful QB again unless the team that picks him up changes and tailors their offense to take advantage of his skill set
You keep saying this apparently forgetting that was tried, and he had one wow 'em year before Washington found out what most intelligent people already know - a running QB winds up being a crippled QB. There IS no way to tailor a offense to his skillset unless you plan on letting him run, a lot.

Put him in the slot, and throw to him in space. Running in open space IS his "skillset."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't remember what his contract was but it's gotta be hurting wash right now

Top Bottom