bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL_NFC_Helmet_ATL-547px.jpg

the game that might decide our fate this season

Reaction score
Cowboys should win. Giants looked terrible last week and come off a short week. They're banged up in critical areas. And with our line up changes, it should be hard for them to gameplan against us.

Reaction score
I feel good about this game. Need to create turnovers on defense. More play action please. Probably will come down to the final drive of the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe this is the game we finally get back on track with our takeaways. The pressure we will be able to put on Eli is going to cause him to make bad decisions and a few bad throws. I just hope we actually catch the ball on D when we do get the opportunities today.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
The Colts were the darling pick by many to be the team to unseat the Pats as the AFC representative in the SuperBowl. So far this year Luck looks lost and a shell of the player that carried that team last year.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Pagano will be the scapegoat if the Colts don't turn it around but that GM needs fired too. Luck is too inconsistent and the lack of talent on that team shows when he doesn't play well. Drafting a wideout in the first that is currently 4th or 5th option in that offense was stupid. They've been dominated in the trenches all season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins are going to come back and beat the Winstons

Yeah, because Snyder bought this officiating crew.

They literally handed the Redskins their last TD with a disgusting PI call, in addition to numerous other awful calls.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
@HelmanDC: Cowboys inactives: Kellen Moore, Tyler Patmon, Rod Smith, Ron Leary, Geoff Swaim, Dez Bryant, Ryan Russell.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
The Texans have a QB dilemma of bad to worse along with a defense that is abysmal outside of Watt.

Top Bottom