Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are we better off with Jerry Jr. Running the show?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerry's had his chance at fantasy football, Dallas Cowboys style, and failed. Good riddance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The thing is, when he dies we then have to live with his fucking initials on our uniforms and/or hats, and his fucking name in the RoH, the fucking stadium bearing his name or, the field itself (Welcome to AT&T Stadium at Jerry Jones Field!). Oh and then, Pro Football Hall of Fame consideration. Of course adding generational insult to generational injury.

Yeah, he can't DIE soon enough to suit me, but you can bet he's arranged it so we still have to fucking live with him.

Reaction score
I'm fine with remembering him... so long as I don't have to live with him trading two first for Joey Galloway and picking Gavin Escobars in the 2nd round. Be like, hey remember that Jerry Jones and all the dumb shit he did? Much better than hoping he doesn't do dumb shit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You're right him being dead and soon, is much preferable to him being alive.

But really? You would be okay with his idiot initials on our jerseys, like George Halas?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If it means he's dead then he'll yes I'm okay with his initials being on the jerseys

Small price to pay for him finally being gone I'd say

Those Sweeeeet JJ initials will signify the end of one era and hopefully a new beginning for the franchise

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But do we really think the his son taking over will be a better alternative to JJ?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm fine with remembering him... so long as I don't have to live with him trading two first for Joey Galloway and picking Gavin Escobars in the 2nd round. Be like, hey remember that Jerry Jones and all the dumb shit he did? Much better than hoping he doesn't do dumb shit.

lol, so true

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If it means he's dead then he'll yes I'm okay with his initials being on the jerseys
You're not thinking. That honor so far has been reserved only for the true fathers of the game. Think about it some.

Top Bottom