Reaction score
I have never seen a coach so propped up by his QB. For years and years and years.

Garrett is completely lost and he doesn't have any answers.

Completely fucking lost. A floundering loser fuck. Nothing but a bag of chicken soup for the sould cliches and sideline claps.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett is a poor coach. There's just no other way to state it. He doesn't suck without Romo; he sucks period.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Most coaches have a plan B for when the starting QB goes down. We're like, 'oh, we'll just run the same offense'.

Broaddus mentioned this week how stubborn the coaches were with working Michaels into practice. It just extends to every facet of the team. These guys are so stuck in their ways and resistant to change. It's cost us at least 2 winnable games. Hell, we probably could have whipped the Pats if we played it right.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know Mid. I think he does some good things.

He's a great judge of talent.
He's a great motivator.
He can control Jerry.
He knows how to build a team and built both lines in just 4 short years.
While he's not a great coordinator, he's an outstanding walk around coach and overall team manager.
He's great with the media.
Players fear/respect him.

Did I miss any????

Reaction score
Well,he is a world class hand clapper.

I couldn't help but laugh when we're down 30-6, fourth and goal, Weeden is pissed because he whiffed on a bad pass to Escobar, the cameras pan to Weeden.... and you can see Garrett clapping intensely in the background. Weeden looks over to Garrett, and Garrett bends over at the waist and claps even more intensely.

Like... what in the fuck is your problem Garrett.

God I hate you you fuck.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know Mid. I think he does some good things.

He's a great judge of talent.
He's a great motivator.
He can control Jerry.
He knows how to build a team and built both lines in just 4 short years.
While he's not a great coordinator, he's an outstanding walk around coach and overall team manager.
He's great with the media.
Players fear/respect him.

Did I miss any????

right, we're never gonna get the kind of coach most of us like as long as jerri is kicking', this is as good as its gonna get, so at least he brings the things you mentioned to the table

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I couldn't help but laugh when we're down 30-6, fourth and goal, Weeden is pissed because he whiffed on a bad pass to Escobar, the cameras pan to Weeden.... and you can see Garrett clapping intensely in the background. Weeden looks over to Garrett, and Garrett bends over at the waist and claps even more intensely.

Like... what in the fuck is your problem Garrett.

God I hate you you fuck.

Can somebody get Moonshine Monkey --- the toy clapping chimpanzee with the cymbals and photoshop Garrett's face on it?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
right, we're never gonna get the kind of coach most of us like as long as jerri is kicking', this is as good as its gonna get, so at least he brings the things you mentioned to the table

Dodger12 is being facetious, you know this right?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dodger12 is being facetious, you know this right?

Don't care, I wasn't, I've said it for years, y'all can bitch and moan all you want but Garrett is as good as its gonna get while jerri is alive. He cant handle a coach with a set of balls that would clearly get credit should he manage to accomplish anything here.

Hell, jerri tried to take credit for last year after shitting on Martin and saying the team would suck

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't care, I wasn't, I've said it for years, y'all can bitch and moan all you want but Garrett is as good as its gonna get while jerri is alive. He cant handle a coach with a set of balls that would clearly get credit should he manage to accomplish anything here.

Hell, jerri tried to take credit for last year after shitting on Martin and saying the team would suck

But this is the comment where you are wrong.

...at least he brings the things you mentioned to the table.

Because he damn sure doesn't.

Reaction score
Don't care, I wasn't, I've said it for years, y'all can bitch and moan all you want but Garrett is as good as its gonna get while jerri is alive.

I'll take my chances.

Not bullshitting or exaggerating here... Garrett is the worst coach we've had in Cowboys history.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
But this is the comment where you are wrong.

Because he damn sure doesn't.

alright you got me, I reread the list, I think he brings some things to the table, just not everything on the list and/or to the extent mentioned.

I don't love him but I don't hate him, I just think he's as good as its gonna get under jerri

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll take my chances.

Not bullshitting or exaggerating here... Garrett is the worst coach we've had in Cowboys history.

lol, no way man, Id take him over Wade, Campo or Barry

I'll buy that he cant stack up as an offensive coordinator against who he has to compete against but it appears Linehan has that job now unless you're suggesting Garrett is over-ruling his decisions

If you've watched this team while jerri has been owner, you have to know, he's never gonna bring the kind of coach in we'd like to have

Everything is convoluted with jerri and it always will be imo

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
bloggif_561b01213ffe1.gif

giphy.gif

Reaction score
lol, no way man, Id take him over Wade, Campo or Barry

Barry had a HOF QB and still took us to two NFC Title games and a Super Bowl Championship.

Wade Phillips with Romo had more success than Garrett has. Wade didn't routinely blow second half leads and abandon the run game. Wade didn't ice his own kicker. Wade didn't go 0-3 in win and your in divisional games. And Wade didn't coach when the NFC East was as soft as it is now.

Campo was a garbage coach, but he NEVER had a QB. And he was saddled by Jerry and Lacewell as a GM and running the draft, as well as salary cap hell.

Jason is in the best situation since Jimmy Johnson, and he has done basically nothing with it.

He is a clueless. Offers zero on gameday. Has little imput on personnel. His next in game adjustment will be his first. All he is good for is bland PCs. He just thinks if he hangs enough motivational posters on the wall, the team will win.

Jesus how many times did you have to hear Phil Simms comment on how predictable we are on offense? And we have an offensive minded head coach? You shitting me?

Top Bottom