Reaction score
I'd rather just forfeit straight to 2-3 than watch pretty boy throw for 600 yards against us.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hasselbeck vs Mallett tonight. won't watch a second of it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's crazy to think that guys like Hasselbeck and Chad Pennington were once marquee Qbs who appeared in commercials. Now you barely know that they exist.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fossillback is 40, and I bet he is far better than either Weeden or Cassell.

He's looked pretty good to my clueless eyes, was he available as a backup this season or already under contract with Indy?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're seeing what the better managed teams do when their marquee QB is out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Whattya mean end of. It's entire.

True
It just feels like Romo would finally have a shot if not for Garrett. At least earlier in his career there was hope that things would/could change

But at this point Garrett will continue on as HC even after he retires. Our only hope is the Jerry's private jet carrying both he and Garrett goes down on one of the trips home from one of our road games. Barring that Romo's entire career will be wasted under carrot top

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One of two things are going to happen

Either we enter bizarro world and the Patriots severely underestimate us because of all of our injuries, Weeden has the game of his life, our D steps the fuck up for once and neutralize Brady and Gronk and we win 24-21

Or in the real world Brady bends us over and Gronk slams it in our "endzone" repeatedly and we lose 20-45

It's a toss up. 50/50
Could go either way LOL

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think we all know that Pats are going to put a hurting on us tomorrow. But I have a strange feeling that they will end up with some crazy single game record by the end of the game.

What record do you think they could end up with tomorrow?

Most yard passing? Most points scored?

What do you think?

Reaction score
I have a feeling we run a fast paced, primarily passing offense. Probably a lot of 4 wide, 1 back sets. With Escobar in the slot.

Weeden in shotgun, spreading the field out and letting it fly.

Just feel like were on the verge of letting this season slip away and the coaches are going to try something new.

Top Bottom