bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Weeden for Brady, straight up. Offer expires in 48 hours.

Reaction score
Garrett for Belichick?

You need more right kind of guys. Aaron Hernandez would never have existed with Garrett there.

Primarily because Garrett doesn't know how to use more than 1 tight end.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
LOL

And when he hears that descriptive name, "tight end" he gets all weak kneed and his tongue gets all hard.

Boston Boo Radley

Spectator
Reaction score
Garrett for Belichick?

You need more right kind of guys. Aaron Hernandez would never have existed with Garrett there.

Urban Meyer runs a ship full of thugs.

Tebow was on the team that needed him most.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
2 weeks until the NE vs Dallas game and just wanted to say "Hey"

Here's a piece of advice.....savor every second you have with Belichick because when he leaves, he's going to leave a hole in the organization the size of the grand canyon. He and Ernie Adams are head and shoulders above every coach in the league. You're experiencing what it was like to have the run we had with Landry (but with even better results) and when its over, it sucks!

Go ahead and make plans to do something you've wanted to do on game day when y'all come to Dallas because that game will be a lay up which will probably be evident by halftime.

Also, did I read y'all have 3 rookies on the O-line? If so, its amazing how Belichick just keeps moving pieces around and getting results. He's playing chess and the rest of the league is playing checkers.

Que cheatriot hate in 3...2...1...

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's a piece of advice.....savor every second you have with Belichick because when he leaves, he's going to leave a hole in the organization the size of the grand canyon. He and Ernie Adams are head and shoulders above every coach in the league. You're experiencing what it was like to have the run we had with Landry (but with even better results) and when its over, it sucks!

Go ahead and make plans to do something you've wanted to do on game day when y'all come to Dallas because that game will be a lay up which will probably be evident by halftime.

Also, did I read y'all have 3 rookies on the O-line? If so, its amazing how Belichick just keeps moving pieces around and getting results. He's playing chess and the rest of the league is playing checkers.

Que cheatriot hate in 3...2...1...
I really haven't seen that much hate for the Pats here, and definitely the respect you're showing Belechick is pretty much shared universally here, I believe. Could be wrong though, often am. But everything else you said there is spot on.

I bet most everyone here and most all Cowboys fans would love to have whisperin' Bill come coach the Boys.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The only problem I have with the Pats or Belichik is I now have to face the fact that little Eli has 2 Super Bowl™ rings.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really haven't seen that much hate for the Pats here, and definitely the respect you're showing Belechick is pretty much shared universally here, I believe. Could be wrong though, often am. But everything else you said there is spot on.

I bet most everyone here and most all Cowboys fans would love to have whisperin' Bill come coach the Boys.

I hadn't really noticed any hate around here (fine with me if anyone does by the way). I'm just used to that reaction if I try to acknowledge that Belichick is a helluva coach. I admire excellence wherever it exists and he and Adams are an extraordinary story despite whatever they may have done or not done. Imo, the violations were minor and the league is over regulated as it is. If teams want to play with 5 lbs of psi, go for it, no one is gonna do that and if you don't want your signals stolen, change em up (it used to be done all the time and no one cried. The espionage aspect brings a little drama to the mix). I hate having a-holes like Blandino having the ability to impact the game in the way they currently do.

I'm also pretty damn sure offensive and defensive lines deliberately try to get away with holding in virtually every game, I think they even teach them how to get away with it. This is a more blatant attempt to break a significant rule (i.e. cheating) that can impact the game and its done by every damn team, yet no one seems too bent out of shape over that.

I think the Pats get a shit ton of hate because they win, just like the Cowboys did back in the day. Good thing with us is that Landrys success isn't tarnished by some overblown "scandal".

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only problem I have with the Pats or Belichik is I now have to face the fact that little Eli has 2 Super Bowl™ rings.

asking me who I wanted to win those super bowls was like being thrown in prison and asked if I wanted to get fucked in the ass or give a blow job

every choice sucked

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm also pretty damn sure offensive and defensive lines deliberately try to get away with holding in virtually every game, I think they even teach them how to get away with it. This is a more blatant attempt to break a significant rule (i.e. cheating) that can impact the game and its done by every damn team, yet no one seems too bent out of shape over that.
Just like they teach DBs to do pass interference to save a TD. Happens all the time at all levels. Because the penalty is better than giving up the TD.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, if Boston Boo thinks he'll have fun trolling us when we play the Pats, he's in for a real disappointment. I seriously doubt anyone here will pick the Boys in that matchup.

Top Bottom