bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Falcons 23
Cowboys 15 (15 was Weeden's QBR the last time he started)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dallas wins it. Sean Lee and the D sees to that.

Dallas 27
Atlanta 17

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Bluenoser 2-0
everlastingxxx 2-0
doomsday 2-0
peplaw 2-0
eagles_9r_sknh8r 2-0
Sixisbetter 2-0
dbair1967 2-0
Thoughtexperiment 2-0
Cockstrong 2-0
CMD34 2-0
bbgun 1-1
noshame 1-1
rock slamdance 1-1
yimyammer 1-1
Midswat 1-1
iamtdg 1-0
Lazarus_Logan 1-0
Bob Sacamano 1-0
Scot 1-0
UvaWahoos 0-1
sheik 0-2
ZeroClub ???

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Some of you motherfuckers are way to vague...

Why did Doomsday make a bet about the Cowboys being above .500, then pick them to win the first three games? lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Why did Doomsday make a bet about the Cowboys being above .500, then pick them to win the first three games? lol
The bet actually was to see if Everlast would nut up. I'd predicted we would beat the Giants before the bet, and Philadelphia's dismal performance week one convinced me we would kick their ass too. Now here we are with another set of dirty birds, and Lee's play is just off the hook. So I'm picking The Boys yet again.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

:lol

I'm starting to think he's shock jocking the forum to instigate participation

Reaction score
They feel like a similar team to us. They beat PHI and NYG in fairly ugly games. They're healthier, but if Marinelli can figure out how to stop Jones, I don't know that the rest of their offense can beat us. I don't know that what we have left on offense can beat anyone.

I think we hold Jones to a subpar day for him, and we get a defensive TD to win it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They feel like a similar team to us. They beat PHI and NYG in fairly ugly games. They're healthier, but if Marinelli can figure out how to stop Jones, I don't know that the rest of their offense can beat us. I don't know that what we have left on offense can beat anyone.

I think we hold Jones to a subpar day for him, and we get a defensive TD to win it.
Yep take Jones away like we did Beckham, maybe even give HIM a case of the alligator arms, hold the rushing game in check, grab a turnover or two and get after the QB. You do all this you don't need a ton of offense. But you do need some.

Top Bottom