bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
24fc2a9a852cda09c14e1fdc5d8432b3.jpg

bash_iggles.gif

Reaction score
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...-is-still-25-30-rushing-attempts-per-game.ece

So, for the Eagles game, the Executive Vice President/COO/Director of Player Personnel says that Dallas should run the ball 25-30 times. Make sure you let Coach Red know the Jones family game plan for beating the Eagles. I'm sure at some point before the kickoff and the clapping starts, Jason should be privy to what the team plans to do. How many other teams in the league have such a green and pathetic head coach that the Executive Vice President/COO/Personnel Director speaks to the media about the use of the players in the game?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...-is-still-25-30-rushing-attempts-per-game.ece

So, for the Eagles game, the Executive Vice President/COO/Director of Player Personnel says that Dallas should run the ball 25-30 times. Make sure you let Coach Red know the Jones family game plan for beating the Eagles. I'm sure at some point before the kickoff and the clapping starts, Jason should be privy to what the team plans to do. How many other teams in the league have such a green and pathetic head coach that the Executive Vice President/COO/Personnel Director speaks to the media about the use of the players in the game?

So, does this douse the flicker of hope that Stephen will be an upgrade over his pop when he inherits the throne?

Reaction score
Scheduling divisional games early is awesome. Helps paint the division race from the start. 2-0 would be huge.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So, does this douse the flicker of hope that Stephen will be an upgrade over his pop when he inherits the throne?

Not for me. We have Zach Martin instead of Manziel because of Stephen.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey now....
Jerry is no Al Davis! Consider us lucky lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It better be the Cowboys. But....
If they come out on top we better at least hold Murray to under 50 yards

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm not sure it is a big secret that we need to run the ball to limit the Eagles touches.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That and we need to stop the run. I pray we don't let Murray run all over us. I will never hear the end of it from the two Phily yahoos at work

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins have Rams totally off-balance. Foles reeks worse than a vagina.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Both Manziel and Duke Johnson looking pretty good for the Browns.

Melvin Gordon having another good week rushing the football.

Reaction score
Good job Falcons.

Also good that the Redskins beat the Rams, for wildcard purposes down the road.

Top Bottom