Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowboyszone is a cocktail of positive and negative fans (referred to as "real/true fans" vs "realists" respectively) that is over moderated by one or more assholes
Any "negative fans" get banned there, first they claim it's a "redskins fan troll" then they find some supposed rule and drop the hammer.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
NFL Preseason Week 2: Dallas @ San Francisco - Page 5
Now see? It wasn't as you claimed. There is a difference between cheerleading, and just positive outlook.

We all want the team to win, but most of us aren't just wearing blinders and rose colored glasses about it. Get back to me when someone here gets banned for being either positive, or negative. It doesn't happen and won't happen.

If someone rags on you calling you a cheerleader that's tough noogies. Grow a thicker skin and stop whining.
I think we should only be allowed to bet once. Hedging your bets kind of takes away the fun. Just a thought.
Midsnot's handling that. I got nothing to say about how he wants to handle it.

Reaction score
Now see? It wasn't as you claimed. There is a difference between cheerleading, and just positive outlook.

We all want the team to win, but most of us aren't just wearing blinders and rose colored glasses about it. Get back to me when someone here gets banned for being either positive, or negative. It doesn't happen and won't happen.

It’s exactly how i claimed. BTW, I am not complaining! I don’t take anything you fucks say seriously. You asked for the link and i provided it. I wasn’t asking for your assistance. I don’t have blinders on and i am not under any illusions. I see things exactly how they are. :frustrating

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s exactly how i claimed. BTW, I am not complaining! I don’t take anything you fucks say seriously. You asked for the link and i provided it. I wasn’t asking for your assistance. I don’t have blinders on and i am not under any illusions. I see things exactly how they are.
You say this in complete contradiction to what you said in the thread linked, that you "see only positive." And "positive" is NOT exactly how things are!

And it is NOT exactly as you claimed. You said a "moderator" jumped on you for being positive, and anyone reading that thread can see you weren't just being positive, you were mindlessly cheerleading.
BTW, I am not complaining! I don’t take anything you fucks say seriously.
Then clearly we can expect the whining to be over and you won't be bringing this shit up again. Right?

Reaction score
You say this in complete contradiction to what you said in the thread linked, that you "see only positive." And "positive" is NOT exactly how things are!

You are taking things way too literal.

And it is NOT exactly as you claimed. You said a "moderator" jumped on you for being positive, and anyone reading that thread can see you weren't just being positive, you were mindlessly cheerleading.Then clearly we can expect the whining to be over and you won't be bringing this shit up again. Right?

I wasn’t mindlessly cheerleading you big dummie. That moderator was being dramatic and over the top and i called his ass out on it and he didn’t like that. In this thread, a couple of posters were taking jabs at me, i responded back with a jab. Peplaw only noticed my jab and took me down that line of conversation. Does that make any sense?

BTW, you don’t think the team is going to win. You predicted them to go 1-4 to start the season. We will see who is having trouble seeing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BTW, you don’t think the team is going to win. You predicted them to go 1-4 to start the season. We will see who is having trouble seeing.
And you chickened on a BET after saying you predict 4-1.

I STILL see 1-4 or possibly 2-3 on the way to either 8-8 or 9-7 season.
I wasn’t mindlessly cheerleading you big dummie. That moderator was being dramatic and over the top and i called his ass out on it and he didn’t like that.
He didn't? Oh, it's HIM bringing the shit up from 2 weeks ago in several threads? No, it's YOU. And yes, myself and others agree you WERE mindlessly cheerleading, in that thread.

People taking jabs at you? You can't possibly ignore them?

You're a crybaby.

I'm the owner of this site and pay the fucking hard earned money to keep it on the web, and I get more shit than you ever have. I ignore 99 percent of it. But I NEVER keep the shit going by bringing it up constantly. because I don't care what the members say in the way of insults and crap. It's a freewheeling atmosphere where yes, you can cuss out the owner and not get in trouble.

It's for adults, not diaper wearers. People are going to bang on Homers or anyone they see as a Homer. Live with it.

Reaction score
And you chickened on a BET after saying you predict 4-1.
I STILL see 1-4 or possibly 2-3 on the way to either 8-8 or 9-7 season.

Are you asking for a bet? Not sure what you are getting at. I don’t think it’s mindless cheerleading to believe the team can go 4-1.

He didn't? Oh, it's HIM bringing the shit up from 2 weeks ago in several threads? No, it's YOU.

People taking jabs at you? You can't possibly ignore them?

You're a crybaby.

They have been taking daily jabs at me. I don’t care, it’s funny to me. I enjoy it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are you asking for a bet? Not sure what you are getting at. I don’t think it’s mindless cheerleading to believe the team can go 4-1.
You weren't saying "CAN go." You were saying WILL go. See the difference?

Of fucking course the team CAN go 4-1. It CAN go 0-5. Are you a coward as well as a sissy?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
All of this reminds me, it IS about time for the official "predict the season" thread. Who traditionally starts that thread?

Reaction score
You weren't saying "CAN go." You were saying WILL go. See the difference?

Of fucking course the team CAN go 4-1. It CAN go 0-5. Are you a coward as well as a sissy?

That’s cool, i’ll go with that. Cowboys will go 4-1. Lots of shit can happen and nobody can predict the future. If i could i wouldn’t but up late working, id be out slaying pussy. What’s your bet?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That’s cool, i’ll go with that. Cowboys will go 4-1. Lots of shit can happen and nobody can predict the future. If i could i wouldn’t but up late working, id be out slaying pussy. What’s your bet?
Ok NOW we are where we were 2 weeks ago when I offered you a bet and you chickened. I am still offering. What do you want to bet?

I say, either 1-4 or 2-3 to start the season. Look at the fucking schedule dude. You say 4-1. Let's fucking bet.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And, to tell you the truth 0 and fucking 5 wouldn't surprise me. These opponents are gonna be coming after us like we won the Soup Bow. So I am saying my bet is 2-3 or worse.

Reaction score
Ok NOW we are where we were 2 weeks ago when I offered you a bet and you chickened. I am still offering. What do you want to bet?

I say, either 1-4 or 2-3 to start the season. Look at the fucking schedule dude. You say 4-1. Let's fucking bet.

I honestly don’t remember seeing a bet. I’ll bet with you. Avatar bet? $50 bucks? You can’t say anything negative rest of the season? lol

You go with 1-4 or 2-3. Ill go with 4-1 or 3-2. Has to be fair.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And I got paypal, $100 bucks backing my bet. You win I will send you $100 via paypal. I win, you send ME $100 via paypal.

Reaction score
Dude, pointing out flaws and foibles isn't "negative." Predicting 8-8 or 9-7 isn't "negative." Define "negative" please.

Ill do $50 bucks. I don’t want to have to explain to my wife that i lost $100 bucks lol. Avatar bet also. Negative is anything that isnt positive! If thats too hard to explain, then we can leave it off.

Top Bottom