Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Guess it was to be expected as he was shopped the last 2 offseasons, but still. Is a good player.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Guess it was to be expected as he was shopped the last 2 offseasons, but still. Is a good player.

So they've lost two starters from their Oline: Mathis and Herrimen.

In addition to losing McCoy and Maclin. No big deal though. But Cowboys let Murray walk, and it's all doom and gloom.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah, read an article where in that the 4 teams we tied with last year are # 1,2,4,5 in and how they are ranked for talent on roster. The Cowboys? #11. The Eagles? #6. Gotta love PFF and ESPN, heh. No love at all.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't seen much doom and gloom at all. Most of us expect big things this year.

And again, the problem wasn't letting Murray go. The problem was not getting a better back to replace him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't seen much doom and gloom at all. Most of us expect big things this year.
And I just don't see why. It's almost like the Brown's fans syndrome - every year is "our year" even though there's absolutely zero history in the last 20 years, to base that faith on.

It's just faith. I don't have any faith at all, in anything Jerruh touches. Or is even near.

Soup Bow 50 is coming up, marking 20 years since we've been there.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's not doom and gloom because Murray is gone. It's doom and gloom because this is a mediocre team at best, anyway.

You know they have drugs out to help you deal with your post-menopausal sexual issues.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, read an article where in that the 4 teams we tied with last year are # 1,2,4,5 in and how they are ranked for talent on roster. The Cowboys? #11. The Eagles? #6. Gotta love PFF and ESPN, heh. No love at all.

It's click bait. They have the Lions, Vikings, and Saints on that list in the top 10. Don't feel bad... the Colts and Steelers were also left out of top 10. Can you really give any sort o credibility to such a list?

It is doing what it was intended to do: get people to talk about it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You on the other hand whine worst than a bitch going through menopause.
When "stating the obvious which all but the most blind faithful of homer followers already automatically know" becomes part of the definition of "whining" please let me know. Until then, you running up and yapping like a ankle biter every time I jerk your chain with the facts looks alot more like whining.

This team sucks, and it's systemic, institutional and generational. It is mediocre. And we have nothing concrete at all to show us this has in any way changed. Deal with it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And again, the problem wasn't letting Murray go. The problem was not getting a better back to replace him.

The season hasn't started yet, there may be someone else added.

That said, this OL is great. Even average RB's are going to look pretty good with the way these guys block.

Top Bottom