Reaction score
[video=youtube;tBHpNA-BQ-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHpNA-BQ-8[/video]

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently there's more to the story. He was trying to apprehend some chick and then 2 black kids came running up on him.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hate when black chicks clap their hands while they're yelling.

It's like no one wants to hear what you're trying to say; clapping isn't going to change that.

Reaction score
You know the fucking black kids are acting disrespectful but that Cop was like a maniac. You got to keep your shit together. BTW, anyone like rim jobs?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;0vNoR4Yb4Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNoR4Yb4Gc[/video]

[video=youtube;pZkhyF1lw2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZkhyF1lw2s[/video]

Corbis-NT5466005.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Funny how cracker bitch needs a hoveround in order to cruise Walmart but is always ready to whoop some ass.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wish that was my kid. I'd beat some sense into his dumb ass.

Reaction score
Apparently there's more to the story. He was trying to apprehend some chick and then 2 black kids came running up on him.
Some residents say the black kids overran the pool area and were smoking weed, vandalizing, being disrespectful etc. Other residents say that one white lady told the kids to "go back to Section 8." One white teen resident told her not to say stuff like that, and the lady told her that she should "do better for herself." Then there's a video of a fight between a black teen girl and a white lady (I assume it's the same white lady who made the Section 8 comment).

Still, even if all the stuff I've heard were true, it doesn't justify what this cop did. The girl he took down was just mouthing off. Of course, cops don't like it when citizens don't just bend the knee and do whatever the fuck they say, so he felt justified in throwing her down, putting his knees on her, pulling his service weapon on those two kids who came up to him, etc.

Look at the difference between the actions of all the other cops and the suspended one. The one at the beginning of the film who got his flashlight was talking calmly and treating the kids fairly. The other one is running around in circles and wrecking shit like a bull in a china shop. Then when he pulls his gun, another cop comes up and tries to grab him like "what the fuck are you doing..."

Reaction score
That kids response when other adults try to correct him makes me want to throat punch him. Like Bernie Mac said, "he grown enough to talk back, he grown enough to get fucked up."

[video=youtube;2iFiPybmW5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iFiPybmW5U[/video]

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Some residents say the black kids overran the pool area and were smoking weed, vandalizing, being disrespectful etc. Other residents say that one white lady told the kids to "go back to Section 8." One white teen resident told her not to say stuff like that, and the lady told her that she should "do better for herself." Then there's a video of a fight between a black teen girl and a white lady (I assume it's the same white lady who made the Section 8 comment).

Still, even if all the stuff I've heard were true, it doesn't justify what this cop did. The girl he took down was just mouthing off. Of course, cops don't like it when citizens don't just bend the knee and do whatever the fuck they say, so he felt justified in throwing her down, putting his knees on her, pulling his service weapon on those two kids who came up to him, etc.

Look at the difference between the actions of all the other cops and the suspended one. The one at the beginning of the film who got his flashlight was talking calmly and treating the kids fairly. The other one is running around in circles and wrecking shit like a bull in a china shop. Then when he pulls his gun, another cop comes up and tries to grab him like "what the fuck are you doing..."

It's possible she made the section 8 comment when she saw what they were up to.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

If the cops asked the kids to leave and they didn't comply and started "mouthing off", what's the answer then? What do folks expect the police to do when people are breaking the law and are non-compliant? I agree that a gun should never have been pulled in that situation but, at some point, someone is going to get arrested if they continued to not comply.

Impossible situation.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
[video=youtube;WN8_Y2JVlg4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN8_Y2JVlg4[/video]

:lol

Reaction score
If the cops asked the kids to leave and they didn't comply and started "mouthing off", what's the answer then? What do folks expect the police to do when people are breaking the law and are non-compliant? I agree that a gun should never have been pulled in that situation but, at some point, someone is going to get arrested if they continued to not comply.

Impossible situation.
I mean, it seems like the other 8 officers called to the scene weren't doing what this cop was doing...

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
You got that right.

Lack of respect, poor parenting, and a complete lack of simple values and common courtesy are to blame.

This is probably the most accurate post you have ever made. These kids don't respect themselves and they sure don't respect anybody else. Values is a thing of the past and most people are only concern with themselves. There are too many parents that want to be best friends with their child instead of being a parent. We are watching the total decay of our society and it starts with poor parenting, if the parents are even around to be involved with the children. Parents want their kids to have better lives, so they give them everything instead of teaching them how to work for that better life. In turn, the kids think that society is here to make them happy and they won't accept anything less. Sermon over. I am going to beat some kid's asses to solve the problem.

Top Bottom