Reaction score
LOL

1272260625352759843.jpg

1272260625441984291.jpg

1272260625498783523.jpg

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hos, the Christan family man, was unavailable for comment.

Reaction score
I'm glad Jerry has a hobby. Anything that distracts him from football decisions is fine by me.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't care that Jerry finds his way into some seedy establishments who employ these fine ladies. Some folks with all their righteous indignation question the morality of Jerry's conduct. I really don't give a shit. He's got a lot of money and chicks dig that. But damn, is he that stupid as to allow himself to get photographed?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I really don't care that Jerry finds his way into some seedy establishments who employ these fine ladies. Some folks with all their righteous indignation question the morality of Jerry's conduct. I really don't give a shit. He's got a lot of money and chicks dig that. But damn, is he that stupid as to allow himself to get photographed?

Is he not married? Does he not brag about his wife and her art projects? Does he not promote the Cowboys as a family-run organization (Stephen & Charlotte)? You can't act like Ward Cleaver in public and Charlie Sheen in private.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't care that he's doing it. What bothers me is the homers acting like he doesn't.

THOSE ARE CLEARLY PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And yes it does bother me he would allow himself to be photographed in these situations.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't care that he's doing it. What bothers me is the homers acting like he doesn't.

:lol I know, I don't get all the people around the internets acting like that can't possibly be Jerry. Um, why not? Maybe they're shopped, who knows these days. A couple of those faces do almost look like they could be pasted on. But it does look like Jerry to me -- that's how he dresses, and he has the big SB ring on. (And BTW that blonde is a big upgrade from the Ardmore stripper wannabe.)

And as far as being photographed... By all accounts, Jerry has carried on like this for decades. It's just that camera phones only came on the scene fairly recently.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Jerry fills a party bus full of sluts in order to entertain the head of officials, but it's implausible that he gets some nookie behind the scenes?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is he not married? Does he not brag about his wife and her art projects? Does he not promote the Cowboys as a family-run organization (Stephen & Charlotte)? You can't act like Ward Cleaver in public and Charlie Sheen in private.

So what? That's his business. And yes, he does pimp his wife's art projects. And I'm not sure he "promotes" the team as family run. You don't charge $150,000 per seat in licensing fees to families. It's a family business and Jerry has never made himself out to be anything other than a fake GM, nothing more, nothing less.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Memo to Jerry: Fuck bbgun. Let him stay home and invite me to your next party.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So you agree with me that the public face of the Cowboys is a hypocrite and a phony. Good.

I'm saying I don't really care. I already dislike the man with regards to football. He's a phony wanabe GM. If he wants to throw a few bucks around and get a blowjob, have at it and if he drops dead of a heart attack from the excitement, that helps my team too.

Reaction score
This is classic Jerry. It's why he is able to close the deal on guys like La'el Collins. He knows how to communicate with young adults because he has the same interests. I personally love it.

Top Bottom