Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No I mean, the news report. Can't find it.

Is there a fine as well?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's all over the radio and TV...

Also fined a million bucks, but I don't find that very important.

And to clarify, it's a 1st in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, for whatever that's worth.

So will we get to face Jimmy Garapolo? Or will it get appealed down, in further proof the league is conspiring against its most popular team?

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The question I have is - will Brady get his starting job back after four games with Garoppolo at the helm? Depends on how well he plays of course. I have a sneaky feeling he's going to tear the league up.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's all over the radio and TV...

Also fined a million bucks, but I don't find that very important.

And to clarify, it's a 1st in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, for whatever that's worth.

So will we get to face Jimmy Garapolo? Or will it get appealed down, in further proof the league is conspiring against its most popular team?

No. No NFC East team will get to face Garapolo.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The question I have is - will Brady get his starting job back after four games with Garoppolo at the helm? Depends on how well he plays of course. I have a sneaky feeling he's going to tear the league up.
Dooms trolling hard today...

Reaction score
Hand slap for Brady.

Million bucks is nothing. The 1st round pick might be the hardest punishment although it will be late round pick. Blah.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score

What the fuck are you talking about?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Ostensibly Belechick had no part in getting the balls deflated. Shouldn't he be pissed off at Tom?

Belichick had football operations oversight. It's as much his fault as Brady's. Why would he have room to be pissed?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Belichick had football operations oversight. It's as much his fault as Brady's. Why would he have room to be pissed?
The report totally exonerated whisperin' Bill. So, he should be pissed off Brady was doing this for all these years, and costing him two draft picks?

I'm being snarky. OF COURSE Belechick knew, was involved, and likely initiated the program.

Top Bottom