Randall
Hardy
Bryant
Brent
Gregory
McClain

Reaction score
One of two things:

Either Garrett is full of shit with his RKG philosophy and he just says that moronic cliche because he thinks it makes him sound smart

or

Garrett really has little influence on the players were bringing in and the construction of this roster

I mean, you know, you can't have a roster full of choir boys.... but we've got women beaters, shop lifters, drug users, manslaughterers, repeat DUI offenders, etc on our roster. Don't preach to me about character and RKG when you're so easily wililng to overlook it for a baller.

Reaction score
Well, last night you probably heard Garrett say that Gregory has a strong passion for football. Caring about football is a big part of what Garrett means by RKG.

In my opinion, loving football and being a good football player, is a necessary but insufficient condition. Being able to live in the world without violating basic social rules is important too. Maybe you can get by with one or two players who require babysitters, but at some point you are going to get bitten in the ass when you rely on such players.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I like most the players (Brinkley and Gachkar were dumb signings) we signed this off-season but I really hate the deals, our overall strategy.

Next off-season we are still going to have to deal with Dez, find a MLB, find a DT, find a DE (Mincey and Hardy both free agents) probably a CB, and possibly a RB. It's like we just asked for a 1-year extension on all of our issues.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Lol, you guys aren't happy unless you're unhappy

I have no problem with the players we brought in. I do think it's kind of hypocritical though considering when Garrett became
Head coach he preached RKG. And at the time it meant a guy who loved football. It was a guy who wasn't a problem off the field

The rhetoric has changed now to fit the team

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm just bustin' ballz Doom, I love all you guys, y'all crack me up

Reaction score
It does surprise me that Garrett wasn't smiling that shit-eating grin and clapping for 3 straight days in the war room.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Lol, you guys aren't happy unless you're unhappy

Yep. We go 12-4, win a playoff game and are a bad - call from the NFCCG, and they're still crying. Even if we win a Super Bowl, they'll find a reason to bitch & complain.

Reaction score
Bad call didnt' keep us from the NFCCG. 4 minutes left is plenty of time for Aaron Rodgers to eat our defense up like he had been all game.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep. We go 12-4, win a playoff game and are a bad - call from the NFCCG, and they're still crying. Even if we win a Super Bowl, they'll find a reason to bitch & complain.

A bad call and Murray's nothing-but-daylight fumbling is what cost us.

Reaction score
Yeah that fumble was more a cause for us losing than the bad call. We might've robbed them of all their momentum had he not done that.

Also Garrett fucked the hell out of the final series before the half, costing us points and then leaving enough time for them to March down the field and get 3.

Top Bottom